Light Bulb Changes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Light Bulb Changes

I have a 2007 Select Suite. Trying to remove light bulb lens cover to access burnt out light bulb. One in bathroom, one over bathroom vanity, a round one. Any help appreciated.

#1 Why did you post this under "Forum Rules"? Instead of under the proper section, such as "Problems & Suggestions". No one will see it here.

#2 What type of fixture? Over the years DRV has slowly moved from fluorescent to halogen and finally to LED. MOST of the round ones twist counter clock wise to release, but some of them pull straight down. MOST of the fluorescent ones you have to kind of squeeze some towards the middle with the sides and they will release. Some require a hammer and sharp chisel it seems.
    If you can take a picture and post it I may be able to supply a better answer. We did have a 2007 but darned if I can remember what the lights were like. Seems like my poor memory wants to say fluorescent, but not sure. Are they some what oblong? Good luck

Bill

Comment

Well, I answered part of my question. It's called "problems and repairs" and you can not post there until you register to be a member. Quick and easy to do, all of the info is listed under "register"
      Lots of good info on here, but a fair amount of bad and some just personal opinion. Good luck and welcome

Bill

Comment

Working...
      X