Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The list is outdated, it changed too often to keep updated. It should be ignored!
    Happy Trails To You

Tom & Cheryl Brockman
    2015 39DBRS3, 2011 Ram 3500 Dually Cummins
    S.O.I.T.C. Charter Member
    Retired & Full timing

Comment

I have tried to go to DRV site and find out where the dealers are but am asked for my zip code, then I get the one 190 miles north which is where we bought the coach. Would not want to go back there and going to the factory is somewhere around a 1000 miles. Guess I will have to do the repairs myself. Thanks for the input.
      Seems like dealers just don't care about customer service; just get you in screw you once real good and never see you again. If I was to run my business the same way I would still camping in a tent.
      [SIGPIC]
      Pat & Sandy Laurendine
      Zoey (Rescue Cocker)
      2014.5 44' Memphis Elite Suites
      2012 F450 Lariate w/ Factory
      Reese 18K Hitch
      Line-X Color Match Spray In Bed Liner

Comment

Pat L,
        Have you talked to Tom Peck yet? Contact him by phone or email with your issues.

We've have them send us materials and instructions needed for repairs. They will also authorize in certain cases, a mobile tech or non-DRV dealer to do fixes for you.
        Vickie & David
        SOITC #6956

2014 1/4 Mobile Suite Estates 38RSB3
        Alicia - Custom kitchen
        2014 F450 KR 4x4
        Titan 65g tank
        2015 Lance 1172

Working Fulltimers since March 2005: Lucky us, we get paid to live like this !!!

Comment

Pat L,
          Just change the zip code to an area that you might be near in your travels....
          Joe
          2005 36TK3 #1869
          2010 F450 Lariat

Comment

Working...
          X