Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIN Locate

Does anyone have a DRV Mobile Suite with VIN #5KEAG4224H1343214
    Last edited by bonham; 04-06-2018, 02:31 PM.

You know this is a Drv Suite owner's site, right? Sorry, we don't know anything about Travel Supremes
    Jan & Thomas
    2012 Mobile Suite 36RSSB3 #5942
    2012 Ford F350
    Fulltiming since 2006

Comment

Thanks, I was talking to someone about them as I was posting. It is a DRV Mobile Suite with VIN #5KEAG4224H1343214.

Comment

bonham the troll is back trying to stir up senseless crap again!

Bill

Comment

Porkchop (Bill) you have continued to Harass, Cyber bully, and Slander my name and others on this forum for no good reason, in fact you don’t even know who I am.

Per Forum Rules “You are in direct violation of and should have been suspended a long time ago”. https://suitesownersinternationaltra...35-forum-rules

I’m sure you know we have Federal and State Laws that deal with people like you who seem to enjoy continued Harassment / Cyber bullying / Defamation "Slander" against other members on this and other forums.

I will tell you now if you DON’T cease and desist with your continued unwarranted attacks against me I will report and submit all documents supporting these claims to the Federal and State agencies that govern the listed violations of law.

Comment

Well, bonham, your last post kind of makes the case for your being a troll...
            2005 36TK3 #1869
            2010 F450 Lariat

Comment

Bring it on troll

Bill

Comment

I didn't think so, TROLL

Bill

Comment

Working...
                X