Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait time for ordered unit

Hello all new to the site.
    We ordered new 2018 43 Dallas on Dec 28th 2017.
    What has been the average wait time for most here?
    Thanks

Seems ours was about 16+ weeks. Think they notified us when it went to paint, then when the dealer dispatched a hotshot hauler? I do seem to remember some vagueness. Wow, June already they must be busy. It must be nerve racking?
    Best of luck and congrats!
    J & J
    DRV Suites, ES-38RSSA #9679
    GM Denali, 3500HD-Max, 4x CC, 8' DRW
    EZGo-txt, ClubCar Precedent

Comment

Dealer name and have you checked with them, and then the factory? I would imagine the order may not have gotten into the system before the holidays ended, but 5 + months seems way too long.
      2005 36TK3 #1869
      2010 F450 Lariat

Comment

Ordered from Rolling Retreats, was told returned from paint june 6 so maybe it getting close. Tried to contact factory but sent to someones answer mach.
        Just was curious, being patient but it's starting to get a little long so we're getting antsy. Won't be much longer I hope.

Comment

Welcome to the Forum. After paint the unit goes back to the factory for final touch up and install any outside equipment. Do the final in house inspection. I was told 2 1/2 years ago and repeated last year allow 1-2 weeks for shutdowns and Holidays (could also possibly say Planting and harvest season). My FW had some dealer added options so that was another week. I hope you see it soon Inspect, inspect and inspect before acceptance.
          Clay 2016 MS 38PS3
          Last edited by MS60ocb; 06-18-2018, 09:15 PM. Reason: Add a word missed
          Clay & Marcie
          2016 MS 38PS3/Dallas Generator and other goodies
          2015 Freightliner M2 106
          No Pets

Comment

We ordered end of November, notified our unit should be at dealers June 27th - long waiiiiiiit!
            Chuck & Debra Johnson
            2015 Tradition 384RSS
            2016 RAM Longhorn Dually

Comment

Since you ordered from Alicia I highly recommend communicating with her as she will give you the TRUTH whether you like it or not!
              39TKSB3 "Highly Elited"

2015 RAM LongHorn 3500 Dually CrewCab 4X4 CUMMINS/AISIN RearAir 385HP/865TQ 4:10's 37,500# GCVWR "Towing Beast" "HeavyWeight" B&W RVK3600

Comment

Ours was 36 weeks from initial order to delivery. But, from the final sign off (I had 4 pages to sign off on the final build) it was about 20 weeks to delivery and from that sign-off it was 2 months before it went on the line.
                Thanks,
                Duane

2019 DRV MS 39DBRS3
                2011 F-350 DRW

Comment

Wow, guess I'm just surprised it takes this long but not a problem. I was hoping to list our existing one for sale but just have to wait.
                  Hope the wait will be worth it because this will be our home.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Trux View Post
                    Wow, guess I'm just surprised it takes this long but not a problem. I was hoping to list our existing one for sale but just have to wait.
                    Hope the wait will be worth it because this will be our home.
                    Do NOT pay for your new rig or leave Dealer until you are 100% satisfied!!!
                    39TKSB3 "Highly Elited"

2015 RAM LongHorn 3500 Dually CrewCab 4X4 CUMMINS/AISIN RearAir 385HP/865TQ 4:10's 37,500# GCVWR "Towing Beast" "HeavyWeight" B&W RVK3600

Comment

Working...
                    X