Wine Trolley Tour @ 2012 rally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wine Trolley Tour @ 2012 rally

Can anyone tell me about the trolley tour in wine country during the 2012 rally? It was 6 hour tour. We didn't sign up would like to at this time.

Wine Trolley Tour

I will forward this to Bob Stephens who is working on the rally. You should get a response soon!
    Dave & Linda
    sigpic
    Sadie, our spoiled poodle
    2015 RESP4 Mobile Suite
    2011 F350 DRW

"Each day is a gift"

Comment

Don't know anything about the Wine Tour, however we are now thinking very seriously about going to the Rally. Our good friends Paul and Margie will be most helpful to us since we haven't been to the interior of Canada with the RV. I have been to the Falls on the Canada side many time. I just don't like comming thru customs on the American side, most are very disrespectful and seems to hate their jobs. The only issue on the Canada customs side is questions about Weapons????
      Delaine and Lindy

2012 Chevy Silverado 3500HD DRW's (TRADED)
      2010 Mobile Suites 38 RSSB 3 (Vanity Slide) #5057 (SOLD)

Trailer Saver Air ride TS 3 (Sold)

Pressure Pro System (SOLD)

"WE ARE BLESSED"

Comment

Wine and Trolley Tour

The tour starts about 11 am from the park and proceeds to one of our local award winning wineries for a tasting and lunch. After lunch it is on to a second award wining winery for tasting and tour and then on to a third for the same. Wine may be purchased at any of the wineries. The tour will finish back at the park about 5 pm.
        I hope this helps. Signup must be thru the club secretary accompanied by a payment at time of sign up for $62.00 each participant. This is required now in order to coordinate the trolly.

I received this from Bob Stephens today regarding the tour, hope this helps.

Linda
        Dave & Linda
        sigpic
        Sadie, our spoiled poodle
        2015 RESP4 Mobile Suite
        2011 F350 DRW

"Each day is a gift"

Comment

[QUOTE=Delaine and Lindy. The only issue on the Canada customs side is questions about Weapons????[/QUOTE]
          We may be going to the rally and we are originally from outside the Detroit area with lots of family and friends. If we go we will be leaving our weapons not allowed in Canada with them. As time gets closer to the rally and we are in the area or going to the rally we may be able to have a safe place to store some weapons for fellow DRV rally goers.
          Tom & Judy
          2011 36RSSB3 w/vanity slide Born 6/15/2011 FOR SALE SOLD

2012 Ford F-350 Lariat 6.7 4x4 SOLD
          sigpic States stayed in while fulltiming

Comment

[ The only issue on the Canada customs side is questions about Weapons????[/QUOTE]

I will never cross into Canada again. After answering a simple question of "do you have any guns with you" Answer No.
            Then he asked "do you own any guns" Answer Yes.
            Two hours later after they inspected everything I own I was able to travel on. My advise is to say no you don't have any
            and no you don't own any guns.
            David & Joyce Robinson
            2011 MS 38TKSB4 #5535
            Winter work camping Sebastian Fl.
            Summer in mountains of NC.

Vanity slide, FP, vac, , level-up,
            thermo pane windows, dinette awning.
            240 volt dryer, residential fridge, roof
            satellite, Mor\Ryde pin box. Two bicycles
            on front, two kayaks on back.

2008 F-350 4X4 Diesel CC LB H&S Tuner
            Pressure Pro(10 tires), fold-a-cover, train horns,
            34 gal fuel/tool in bed aux. tank, Trailer Saver.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X