Butch Burson-RV's for Less in Hospital

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Butch Burson-RV's for Less in Hospital

Butch Burson Owner of RV's for Less was taken to the hospital Tuesday Evening. Butch was our dealer sponsor at our 2011 rally in TN. A link to his updated condition can be found at http://rvsforless.webplus.net/ Please keep Butch and his family in your thoughts and prayers at this difficult time.
    Dave & Linda
    sigpic
    Sadie, our spoiled poodle
    2015 RESP4 Mobile Suite
    2011 F350 DRW

"Each day is a gift"

Prayers

Thanks for the info. They are in my prayers.
    2009 MS 36RSSB3
    2009 Chevy 1 ton dually

Comment

I am praying daily for Butch. Man, it seems like he is up and then before you know it, he is back down. Encouraging and frustrating at almost the same time. BUT, we need to remember that God is on His throne and is in total control of this situation. I just hope and pray that it is in His will that Butch recovers completely.

Joe
      2014 Dodge 3500 Laramie 4x4 Flame Red Dually 3.73 Aisin transmission
      2012 DRV Select Suites 38TKSB3 #6011

Comment

Anybody have an update on Butch?
        [SIGPIC]
        Pat & Sandy Laurendine
        Zoey (Rescue Cocker)
        2014.5 44' Memphis Elite Suites
        2012 F450 Lariate w/ Factory
        Reese 18K Hitch
        Line-X Color Match Spray In Bed Liner

Comment

As of this afternoon, some physical improvement. Unfortunately, he is not as responsive as docs had hoped. Don't mean to be negative, but it just doesn't sound good. For those who are interested, I believe it's Tony Colson who is posting and updating Butch's current medical status at the website mogolfer put in his post. Generally, it's updated about two to three times daily. David
          David & Donna Driver |2017 F350 | 2011 MS 36RSSB3 w/Vanity Slide (#5642)
          sigpic

Comment

I've been working a lot laetly and just saw the post about Butch. I followed the link and it seems he is improving but I didn't see what happened; can someone fill me in? Butch and Karen are great people I'll be praying for them.

Comment

They never really say in an everyday term. I believe Tony did post somewhere what the doctors thought it might be, but can't locate that post. If I recall correctly, I believe the docs thought it was multiple strokes. Hopefully, someone else that knows more or has visited can respond. He's made a miraculous improvement since early September. David
              sigpic

Comment

Nice article on Butch's recovery by RV Daily: http://rvdailyreport.com/news/id/165...nces-a-miracle

David
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the link David... good to know how he is doing..
                  Bill, Jennifer
                  & Wilma our "What-Tzu"
                  '13 Ford F150 Ecoboost
                  '10 MS 36RSSB3 #5073
                  '10 25FKV XLR Toy Hauler
                  '10 Can Am Spyder RT-S
                  '13 Victory Cross Country
                  Retired USAF, Retired Fed Judiciary

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X