Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which RV Park in Tucson would you reccommend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which RV Park in Tucson would you reccommend?

We will be going through Arizona late November and staying somewhere in the Tucson area. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Fritz
    Fritz and Cheryl Steinhoff
    2010 38RSSB3 w/vanity # 5384
    2007 Dodge Dually

Hi Fritz, we will be in Tucson the last 10 days of Nov. We have not pickrd a place yet and not sure what day we will get there. We have several stops planned on our way down and are thinking about 3 days at each but could stay longer or may add stops if find some place we want to see. This is our first winter away from the snow and cold Saskatchewan winters. I use Woodall's site to check on campgrounds. Right now I am thinking it will be Rincon Country West but will depend on if there are sites available we we figure out what day we will get there. We have sites booked for Dec, Jan, and Feb. at 3 differant places, that will give us time to look around and see if there is a place we realy like. Maybe we will see you in Tucson.

Tom
    Tom & Irene
    2010 MS 36TKSB3 5107
    2011 Chev 3500 DRW

Comment

We have stayed at the Voyager the past 4 years. Some of the sites are a little cramped, but not bad. Lots of ameties and fairly easy to get to what ever else you need. On site cafe, bar and small store. Excellent security. Quiet.

Bill

Comment

Have attended a couple of rallies at Rincon West and overall was not a bad place to stay. Very large park and lots to do with all the activities they provide. Paved roads, gravel sites and no shade. You could check RV park reviews http://rvparkreviews.com/ for other parks in and around that region.
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Stacey & Gail
        E.W.I.G. (Ex-Weigh-It-Guy)
        '04 36 TK3 / SOITC #1341
        '99 Int'l LoPro MDT
        See Bill & Joan's New Adventure Weigh-It Portable RV Scales http://www.weighitrv.com

Comment

If you are just traveling through, I'd recommend Lazy Days, easy off and on the Interstate. We have found it to be quiet and clean. It's also a dealership and Camping World but the salesmen do not bug you. If we plan to stay longer, maybe a month, we would stay at Desert Trails.
          sigpic
          Bob & Judy Schmader
          2006 Elite Suites 36 TK3
          2001 F550 Starhauler
          www.mytripjournal.com/elitesuitestravels
          IN GOD WE TRUST

Comment

We spent a week at the Voyager last February and made reservations for January, February & March this year. There are going to be 2 Mobile Suites there, that I know of. We were walking around and met some people from Michigan that invited us to their potluck and to park with them this winter. The section up front on the left is for rv's only. The section where the rv's park mixed in with the park models have smaller sites. Our sites are about 100 feet deep.
            Jan & Thomas
            2012 Mobile Suite 36RSSB3 #5942
            2012 Ford F350
            Fulltiming since 2006

Comment

Working...
            X