Texas Rio Grand Valley Luncheon 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Rio Grand Valley Luncheon 2013

I will be heading up a SOITC Luncheon for DRV Owner and Prospective DRV RV Buyers again this year. So if you are in the RGV for the winter come and enjoy some GOOD food and fellowship. Plans are in the making and as soon as we finalize everything I will post it here and on the 5th Wheel Forum. It looks as we will be a Harold's Country Kitchen Buffet again.
    sigpic
    Lights
    Dan & Darlene Vin # 6946

The S.O.I.T.C. Rio Grand Valley Luncheon is all set up, information is:
    February 21, 2013 at 1:00 pm Harold's Country Kitchen 2111 E. Business 83 Donna, TX ph 956-464-2185 The Cost is $ 8.50 (includes tax) per person this includes all you can eat buffet; Iced Brewed Tea or Coffee and Desert (cake): Soft Drinks are Extra.
    The Luncheon is for DRV Owners and Prospective DRV RV Buyers, this allows us to renew old friendship's and to make new friendship's and to have a fun time.
    It would be nice if everyone would wear a Name Badge of some kind.
    Please send me an e-mail at [email protected] if you are planning on attending by February 15, 2013.
    sigpic
    Lights
    Dan & Darlene Vin # 6946

Comment

We had 56 people at our Luncheon we all enjoyed fellowship and good food. Dale Fenton reported about DRV; Billy Crawford reported about the Rally in Amarillo, TX April 4 thru 7; and we discussed the Annual Rally in Goshen, IN June 10 thru 15. We all got to renew old friendships and make new friendships. We are planning another Luncheon for next winter season.
      sigpic
      Lights
      Dan & Darlene Vin # 6946

Comment

Sorry we had to miss this year, I had eye surgery the same day, but already looking forward to next year and possibly trying to catch a couple of local get togethers in our travels. Doubt we will make it near Goshen this year for the big rally but we may just surprise ourselves and go.
        Tom & Judy
        2011 36RSSB3 w/vanity slide Born 6/15/2011 FOR SALE SOLD

2012 Ford F-350 Lariat 6.7 4x4 SOLD
        sigpic States stayed in while fulltiming

Comment

Working...
        X