Texas Rio Grand Valley Luncheon 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Rio Grand Valley Luncheon 2014

I am heading up a RGV SOITC Luncheon again this year.
    The SOITC RGV Luncheon will be February 20 at 1:00pm at Harold's Country Kitchen 2111 E. Business 83 Donna, TX ph 956464-2185. The Cost is $ 9.95 (includes tax) per person this include all you can eat buffet: Iced Brewed Tea or Coffee and Desert (cake), Soft Drinks are Extra.
    The Luncheon will be for DRV Owners and Prospective DRV RV Buyers, this allows us to renew old friendship's and to make new friendships and have a fun time.
    It would be nice if everyone would wear a Name Badge of some kind. Please send me a e-mail at [email protected] if you are planning on attending by February 17, 2014.
    Last edited by 2 Da Wds; 12-16-2013, 12:58 AM.
    sigpic
    Lights
    Dan & Darlene Vin # 6946

Well, we will be traveling in that neck of the woods in the summer but you didn't indicate the date/time of the event.
    Michael and Katherine (Moe and Flo on the go)
    Full-time since March 2017

2016 F450, DRW, Crew Cab, Goodyear airbags, TrailerSaver TSLB2H hitch
    2014.5 Elite Suites 38RESB3, vanity slide, customized. #6987

Comment

The date, time, place and cost are posted in the original post------- February 20 at 1:00pm at Harold's Country Kitchen 2111 E. Business 83 Donna, TX ph 956464-2185.

Hi Dan & Darlene. We're in the valley again this year and are planning on being at the luncheon.

Take care, Barb & Roland
      Golf_Bears

Comment

Just a reminder about the Luncheon, we are having a good response. Please let me know if you are planning to attend by e-mail no later than 2-17-14. I need to let Harold's know how many to plan on so we all have enough food.
        sigpic
        Lights
        Dan & Darlene Vin # 6946

Comment

Margaret and I are prospective Suites owners and were invited to this luncheon by Dale Fenton. Thank you Dale. Also thank you, Dan, for fitting us in at short notice, and for organizing the luncheon. We had a great time, and a good lunch. We were also able to discuss new trailer options with some owners and obtained some useful information. Finally thanks to Alicia from Rolling Retreats for treating us all to lunch, that was a lovely surprise!
          Bill M, Ontario, Canada
          2015 MS 38RSSA #7348.
          2009 Ram Dually Diesel, 68RFE, 4.10 axles.
          In Good I Trust

Comment

The RGV SOITC luncheon was enjoyed with 73 people attending. We had time to renew old friendships and make new friendships, about 3/4 of the people were first time attendees. Bob T.; Dale Fenton gave reports on DRV, Lippert and Boonville Repair Center, in Boonville, MO. Dave Webb (president of SOITC) reported on things of SOITC and the Annual 2014 SOITC Rally in Sevierville TN June 9 thru 14. Billy Crawford (South Center Region Director) reported on the Spring Rally in Amarillo, TX April 9 thru 13. It was a big surprise to all that Alicia of Rolling Retreats treating us all for lunch and some door prizes. Dale Fenton treated us with some hats for door prizes and Bob T. gave a new sewer dumping item so the hose does not lay on the ground. See you all next year 2015 February 19 @ 1;00pm for another fun time.
            sigpic
            Lights
            Dan & Darlene Vin # 6946

Comment

Was a really good time, met a lot of new people, and familar faces. Really a surprise to have it paid for. Thanks Alicia!!!!
              Larry the electricguy
              Betty the scrapbook diva
              Charter Members
              Full timers
              Ford 2001 F550 with rv bed
              Ford 2015 F550 with rv bed on order
              MS 2013 38 RSSB3 with vanity slide #6305
              Miss Lexi Rose toy mini schnauzer

sigpic

Comment

We saw the pictures on Face Book today. Looks like a great turn out. Well we will see everyone again at the rally.
                Wayne & Marti
                Yogi, Shelter Dog RIP

2012 Mobile Suites 38RESB3 w/Vanity Slide 5994 traded in
                2014.5 Elite Suite. 38RSSA w/vanity Slide 7128
                2012 F350 Ford 4WD OLD BLUE

Viet Nam Vet 70-71

http://yogi154.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                X