Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buffy
    replied
    Okay thanks for the info...I think I'll just go ahead then and just keep it in my signature and not bother them to change it.

I hope the next 2 weeks go fast and warm up!

Leave a comment:

• Mike5737
    replied
    Karen,
    Terry is correct.
    I could not do it, I had to request the change.
    They were very helpful.

M

Leave a comment:

• millerjnt
    replied
    Originally posted by Buffy View Post
    Mike,
    How did you do that, I see no where under profile settings to change your user name.
    I do have it in my signature, maybe that will suffice.
    Karen,

You have to notify either a moderator or the forum administrator to have your username changed. From what I remember, I think Mike is the only one that has done that. Tom (2 da wds) should be able to let you know if he can make the change or whether it has to be the administrator. Over on RV Dreams where I am a moderator, I cannot make that change. At any rate, you will need to notify them what you want for a username.

Oh, and congratulations on the "close" ownership of a Suite.

Terry

Leave a comment:

• Buffy
    replied
    Mike,
    How did you do that, I see no where under profile settings to change your user name.
    I do have it in my signature, maybe that will suffice.

Leave a comment:

• Buffy
    replied
    Thanks Michael and Mike!

Going to try our best to make this a fun trip, and thanks Mike I'll change that too, good idea!

Leave a comment:

• Mike5737
    replied
    Karen,

When I received my VIN, I changed my screen name to end with the VIN....
    mike 5737

Leave a comment:

• moeandflo
    replied
    Have fun, take your time, enjoy. Don't let the small stuff bother you.

Leave a comment:

• Buffy
    replied
    Thanks for the responses! I have the vin number, but might be presumptuous to use it before our deal is finalized, I will just try to hold off on the excitement until the end of the month.

That said,We are so excited!! Will be picking up our coach the weekend of 1/24!! Praying the freezing arctic weather is at pause that weekend!

Thanks again everyone!

Karen

Leave a comment:

• hitchup
    replied
    SOITC # is the last 4 digits of the Vin. They kept it simple. RR gave us 2 Free years and our old unit still had a year's left.

CoachNet also lapsed on the old unit right before we picked up our new unit in Nov. CN used to use the Vin#, but they gave us a whole new # this time.

Leave a comment:

• electric_guy
    replied
    Some dealers pay first year or two, some don't. DRV never pays. You don't have to be a member of Soitc to come to a rally ( though you will have to pay more rally fee) you just have to own a DRV rig.

Leave a comment:

• 01zeosix
    replied
    You're going to appreciate having CoachNet. It's a great service. Had to call them for a tire change when one of my 16" Goodyear tires delaminated. Very responsive and pleasant to deal with.

Leave a comment:

• moeandflo
    replied
    Yes. Karen submitted our application when we purchased our unit. Also receive a year of CoachNet from DRV.

Regards

Leave a comment:

• Buffy
    started a topic First Year Membership Free?

First Year Membership Free?

Hi all,

Am I correct in my thinking that new owners get a free years membership in SOITC? From dealer or DRV? No big deal, but if it's free, I'll pass on the purchase for a year! I want to fill out the app for the rally in June, but it asks for a soitc number.

thanks for the info,

Karen
Working...
X