can't register for the rally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can't register for the rally

Every time I fill out the PDF, and hit submit, nothing happens. It does not bring me to the PayPal page to make a payment.
    At this point I don't know if I have signed up or not.....

Is there anyone out there that has experienced this? Is it me or is there an issue? I would love to get this taken care of so I can put the issue away.

thanks,

Sue
    Fulltiming since 2009 with Dozer, our grey tuxedo cat 2012 MS 36TKSB4 pulled by a 2011 Ford F450 2005 Lance 1181 Truck Camper- our "vacation home"

You typically have to have latest Adobe PDF version. Sometimes I have to turn off my antivirus software.

I now have latest IE version and Adobe version and no issues this year.
    Marshall & Nancy

2013 Elite Suites 38RESB3
    2011 GMC Sierra 3500 HD DRW 4WD Duramax
    Solar 880 Watts, 24V

Comment

I had the same issue and I have the latest Adobe. So, I just printed the form and sent it with a check.
      Jan & Thomas
      2012 Mobile Suite 36RSSB3 #5942
      2012 Ford F350
      Fulltiming since 2006

Comment

Yeah I have the latest Adobe, no anti-virus software, and I tried it on Chrome and Firefox, and neither works.
        Everett is checking into it for me. We aren't "home" so I can't print right now.

Sue
        Fulltiming since 2009 with Dozer, our grey tuxedo cat 2012 MS 36TKSB4 pulled by a 2011 Ford F450 2005 Lance 1181 Truck Camper- our "vacation home"

Comment

NOTICE: To all members trying to use the online 2015 Rally Application and PayPal:

Some members have been trying to register for the 2015 Rally with the online Rally Application and have been having problems completing the application (many others have not) and then confirming their information and then proceeding to PayPal to make a deposit or pay the whole fee. I have been advised by our web master Curt that this is not a "System" problem but that it is the individual computer issue. He suggests that you can print out a hard copy of the application and send it in using the US Mail and then using PayPal to make the payment.

Currently we have about 40 registrations for the rally. If you have any questions please contact via PM or by phone.

Thanks,

Everett Ellwitz, President SOITC
          sigpicLocation: Enjoying the Cold Weather in Portage MI
          Enjoying the Suite Life!

Mobile Suites: 2012 Custom 43' Atlanta
          Tow Vehicle: 2004 SportChassis

GOD BLESS AMERICA & OUR TROOPS

Comment

Working...
          X