Texas Rio Grand Vally Luncheon 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Rio Grand Vally Luncheon 2015

I am heading up a RGV SOITC Luncheon again this year.
    The SOITC RGV Luncheon will be February 19 at 1:00pm at Harold's Country Kitchen 2111 E. Business 83 Donna, TX ph 956464-2185. The Cost is $ 9.95 (includes tax) plus tip per person this include all you can eat buffet: Iced Brewed Tea or Coffee and Desert (cake), Soft Drinks are Extra.
    The Luncheon will be for DRV Owners and Prospective DRV RV Buyers, this allows us to renew old friendship's and to make new friendships and have a fun time.
    It would be nice if everyone would wear a Name Badge of some kind. Please send me a e-mail at [email protected] if you are planning on attending by February 13, 2015, please include the names & # of people. I will respond to all e-mails I received.
    sigpic
    Lights
    Dan & Darlene Vin # 6946

Thanks for putting this together Dan. Email sent.
    Bill M, Ontario, Canada
    2015 MS 38RSSA #7348.
    2009 Ram Dually Diesel, 68RFE, 4.10 axles.
    In Good I Trust

Comment

I know that Dale & Wanda Fenton usually go to the RGV for the winter. If they are this year would someone ask what happened to Boonville RV Service? I wanted to go there for some work this spring and can not find them any longer.
      Thanks=Bill

Comment

Dale will not be here this year he is in AZ. Dale told me he closed the Boonville RV Service.
        sigpic
        Lights
        Dan & Darlene Vin # 6946

Comment

Just a reminder that the RGV Luncheon is next Thursday 2-19, if you are planning on attending please let me know by 2-15. I need to let Harold's know how many will be at the Luncheon
          sigpic
          Lights
          Dan & Darlene Vin # 6946

Comment

Working...
          X