Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SOITC gathering in southern Arizona this winter???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOITC gathering in southern Arizona this winter???

There was an SOITC gathering in Casa Grande, AZ about 4 years ago. There has not been another one to my knowledge.

Are there any SOITC officers camping in southern Arizona this winter? Any plans for having a gathering? We would love to attend.

Thanks,
    Joe and Debbie

There has been a gathering every year, last year it was held in Tucson. Hopefully, someone will take the reins and organize it this season.
    Jan & Thomas
    2012 Mobile Suite 36RSSB3 #5942
    2012 Ford F350
    Fulltiming since 2006

Comment

I did it one year and enjoyed the process of getting everyone together. You should give it a try, find a place where the food is good and the room available is free, post it and see what happens. We went to every rv park we could find in a 10 mile area looking for other Mobile Suite owners letting them know of the gathering, but that was back then and now many have internet and it should be easier to get others involved in coming.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Stacey & Gail
      E.W.I.G. (Ex-Weigh-It-Guy)
      '04 36 TK3 / SOITC #1341
      '99 Int'l LoPro MDT
      See Bill & Joan's New Adventure Weigh-It Portable RV Scales http://www.weighitrv.com

Comment

What Month are the Gathering. I plan to spend about week in Tucson at the end of Feb and attend some of the Tucson Rodeo.
        Presently in Abilene waiting for the temperatures to warm before continuing toward Phoenix area. Noon ???

2016 38PS3
        Clay & Marcie
        Clay & Marcie
        2016 MS 38PS3/Dallas Generator and other goodies
        2015 Freightliner M2 106
        No Pets

Comment

There will be a Arizona Drv Owner luncheon in Tucson, February 18th at the Lazy Days Koa. Social time 11am and lunch at noon, We will order from menu. This should be posted to events soon. Clay and Marcie. We are at the Lazy Days Koa, where will you be staying in Tucson?
          RSVP by February 15th to [email protected]
          Dave & Linda
          sigpic
          Sadie, our spoiled poodle
          2015 RESP4 Mobile Suite
          2011 F350 DRW

"Each day is a gift"

Comment

Originally posted by mogolfer View Post
            There will be a Arizona Drv Owner luncheon in Tucson, February 18th at the Lazy Days Koa. Social time 11am and lunch at noon, We will order from menu. This should be posted to events soon. Clay and Marcie. We are at the Lazy Days Koa, where will you be staying in Tucson?
            RSVP by February 15th to [email protected]
            I sent you an email. Debbie and I will be there. Thanks for organizing this.

Joe

Comment

Originally posted by Joezilla View Post

I sent you an email. Debbie and I will be there. Thanks for organizing this.

Joe
              Any others going to be there?

Joe

Comment

There are 4 of us from the Voyager coming so far, meaning 4 people in 2 Drv's. I left notes on 3 other Drv's that are here, haven't heard from any of them
                Jan & Thomas
                2012 Mobile Suite 36RSSB3 #5942
                2012 Ford F350
                Fulltiming since 2006

Comment

I got an email from MoGolfer yesterday. They are expecting 21 to attend. Should be fun!

Joe

Comment

Working...
                  X