Jpegs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jpegs

There are several post that have picture attached. Can't open the j.peg's. ???
    Kerry & Carol

2014 Ram 3500 Laramie, crew cab, LB, 4X4
    2015 DRV MS 43' Dallas
    Now a F/T'er

Kerry,

I don't know if I can help or not. Are you seeing a thumbnail picture or just text indicating an image?

Under the old software, I noticed that if one wasn't logged into the forum with username and password, there were some attachments that weren't able to be seen. Once I logged in, I could see them.

If nothing else, could you provide a link or a thread title and post number (seen in the upper right hand corner of each comment) so I could see if I'm having the same problem?

Terry
    Terry and Jo

Mobile Suites 2010 38TKSB3 #5332
    2008 Ford F450
    2017 Ford Expedition XL as Tag-along or Scout

Our Photos on Smugmug

Comment

Example: How do I mount 6-inch PVC holder under frame? Has some j.pegs that can't open.

Thanks, Kerry
      Kerry & Carol

2014 Ram 3500 Laramie, crew cab, LB, 4X4
      2015 DRV MS 43' Dallas
      Now a F/T'er

Comment

Kerry,

There are two options as to what is wrong there, from what I can see. Either the images were lost in the process of updating the software, which if so, it's up to the forum administrator or webmaster to be able to fix that. Otherwise, it might be that Jungle Jim hosted those images from an external photo sharing site and has since taken them down.

I've been known to save the images of others onto my own hard drive. When I went to look to see if I had perhaps saved those, all I found was images of three PVC pipes shown mounted under the body of the RV and the ends visible from the off-door side. I don't know if those are the same images or not, but I'll post the images I have in that thread for you. It will just be at the very end of the thread.

Edit: I did a bit of research. Apparently, the software is the issue because I went back to check threads where I knew I had posted photos, and at least some of those are gone as well. It appears that those done via the forum's software are the ones that will be gone, thus, all photos submitted in that way prior to the software upgrade will be gone. I did find a photo of mine that I must have posted via Photobucket because it was still there.

Terry
        Last edited by millerjnt; 09-19-2015, 02:09 PM.
        Terry and Jo

Mobile Suites 2010 38TKSB3 #5332
        2008 Ford F450
        2017 Ford Expedition XL as Tag-along or Scout

Our Photos on Smugmug

Comment

Working...
        X