Volunteering for the Rally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volunteering for the Rally

Yep.... its getting that time again, time to start thinking about the 2007 Branson Rally.

Our president, Wayne has been very busy setting up the rally and has created a list for tasks that need volunteers.

Take a peek, the attached link shows the description of each volunteering position -- this is a great way to get to know your fellow club members!

http://www.mobilesuitesrvclub.com/volunteers.htm

As you can see, some tasks are just an afternoons participation -- one task needs a computer, we need someone with photography talents, or someone who is willing to help with some of the preparations. Think you might be able to help??? Send Wayne an email [email protected].

Thanks for helping to make this a great event!

Volunteering

Hi Bonnie:
    I hope I have already volunteered for the parking and registration. I thought I did. I think we are pulling in on Sunday or maybe Monday. I'll check my records. Anything else Henry and I can do, we are up for it.

I am retiring April 20th and the rally will be our first trip. After the rally we are on our way to Alaska for 4-5 months. We are very excited. We hope to get a lot of advice from the other RVers.

See you Sunday night 5/13. Judy O

Comment

Volunteering

Hi Judy:

Thanks for the post, I have let Wayne Rothwell know that you are willing to volunteer. He should be making contact with you on the schedule.

Cannot wait for Branson, sounds like the shows are going to be terrific!

Safe travels and see you soon!

Comment

Books

Bonnie,

Didn't I read somewhere, but I don't remember where...that we are to bring used books to sell at the Branson Rally?

I haven't seen anyone talk about it...but I may not of looked in the right place.

Sure looking forward to the rally and Larry and I will be glad to volunteer where ever we are needed....you can count on us.

Will you be attending the rally now that you are selling your MS...what a sad day when we heard that, but I still wish you the best!
        Larry the electricguy
        Betty the scrapbook diva
        Charter Members
        Full timers
        Ford 2001 F550 with rv bed
        Ford 2015 F550 with rv bed on order
        MS 2013 38 RSSB3 with vanity slide #6305
        Miss Lexi Rose toy mini schnauzer

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X