Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kitchen area blue lights on ceiling cabinets blowing 12V fuses.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kitchen area blue lights on ceiling cabinets blowing 12V fuses.

Any ideas what could be blowing my 12V fuse while turning on the BLUE interior light in the kitchen area? I have replaced the fuse 2 times and it blows when I turn the 2 way switch on.

Not sure what you mean by "blue light". If it is the LED accent lighting then you can look in the cabinets for the wiring for it and see if there is a short there. Otherwise disconnect the LED string from the supply and see if the fuse still blows.If so, then there is a short on the supply wiring and will need to be traced back. If the lighting is via "lamps" then try removing the bulbs and see if the fuse still blows. Another possibility is a bad switch, or a short in the wiring behind the switch. Good luck and let us know what you find.
    Bill M, Ontario, Canada
    2015 MS 38RSSA #7348.
    2009 Ram Dually Diesel, 68RFE, 4.10 axles.
    In Good I Trust

Comment

I took to to wheels RV after this post and they found it was a simple wrong kind of bulb in the door entry which is part of the system. Sorry about the delay as I have been gone. Retiring in a few months from the Military and looking forward to full timing finally.

Comment

Working...
      X