Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you leave a window ajar with furnace on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rynosback View Post
    I so no reason for opening one up. Reminds me of what my Mom said to us growing up. Close the does, do you think I'm trying to heat the outdoors.
    What a nice mother you had. My mother was a little more blunt: Were you born in a Barn? Whereas, we could have said, but didn't dare, I don't remember, but you were old enough to remember. LOL
    Vickie & David
    SOITC #6956

2014 1/4 Mobile Suite Estates 38RSB3
    Alicia - Custom kitchen
    2014 F450 KR 4x4
    Titan 65g tank
    2015 Lance 1172

Working Fulltimers since March 2005: Lucky us, we get paid to live like this !!!

Comment

2014 tksb4 has a hole cut out at base and side of kitchen slide, in front of the carbon monoxide protector, I assume for airflow, or does someone know.
      Also, the kitchen slide has a single rubber seal covering the bottom opening. I clean the interior floor, under the slide, when extended, by holding the rubber wiper down, vacuuming below fridge, drawers and cupboards. With this airspace flow no reason for opening windows. The seal would probably keep out the blowing snow, but cold cold.
      JTS
      2014 TKSB3

Comment

Originally posted by hitchup View Post
        What a nice mother you had. My mother was a little more blunt: Were you born in a Barn? Whereas, we could have said, but didn't dare, I don't remember, but you were old enough to remember. LOL
        She has said that to me also. I did not like the taste of Ivory soap either.
        2015 Ram 3500 RC 4x2, DRW, CTD, Aisin, 410 rear

2015 Mobile Suites 38 RSB3 on order.

Comment

Working...
        X