No announcement yet.

help axle bearings gone no help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JTS; Well you see I have now been corrected on almost everything I said. The above comments is why I've chosen to not get too involved in these forums . A glass of scotch and a keyboard make some people very argumentative . That said happy RVing and possibly we will cross paths on the road one day.

Comment

Not a problem, everybody has an opinion, I try to learn from others on the forum, as I find lots of info, and do something about it, before it becomes on the road issue.
      most folks here are very understanding and tolerant.

yup We are living the good life and happy to be doing it.
      JTS
      2014 TKSB3

Comment

Originally posted by Gib View Post
        JTS; Well you see I have now been corrected on almost everything I said. The above comments is why I've chosen to not get too involved in these forums . A glass of scotch and a keyboard make some people very argumentative . That said happy RVing and possibly we will cross paths on the road one day.
        Really Gib? Nobody is going after you personally but if you post erroneous info then it should be talked about and corrected. I suppose anyone who has a different view than you is a drunkard?
        Paul

2013 Mobile Suites 38TKSB3 w/Triple Axles and a Hydralift motorcycle lift
        2013 Ford F450 with a hauler bed

Comment

Working...
        X