Can't wait for Dec 27th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't wait for Dec 27th

I ploughed snow all day and it is still snowing. I have to keep clear around 38RSSA. This weather really makes you help enjoy the Florida weather. We are in Welland On 18 miles from Buffalo NY. When I was younger I really enjoyed winter , but three winters in Florida cured me of that.

Snow is why we head south in October or November. We have a family get together at our Thanksgiving - "Thanksmas" - and then we can go.
    Bill M, Ontario, Canada
    2015 MS 38RSSA #7348.
    2009 Ram Dually Diesel, 68RFE, 4.10 axles.
    In Good I Trust

Comment

Sunny and 70 in the RGV this morning. I give thanks for our blessing of retirement when we were in our 50s and enjoying the lifestyle 9 yrs, now, and of course a thankyou to our Neighbor the USA for allowing us to visit their great nation, escaping the cold weather of our homeland Canada.
      JTS
      2014 TKSB3

Comment

We can't wait until the 27th either! Have MS almost packed up and ready to go to Clerbrook Golf and RV Resort until April 3rd. Safe travels!
        Al & Ann Kelty
        2015 Mobile Suite PS3 with Vanity Slide
        2012 Dodge Ram Laramie 3500 6.7 HO
        AMSOIL Bumper to Bumper
        Meg Hytec Transmission and Differential Covers
        Edge Insight
        Trailer Saver Hitch
        Firestone Air Bags
        ReTrax Pro Bed Cover
        TST Tire Monitoring System

Comment

We are workamping outside Corpus Christi. Today the temps were in the low 80's. Love this life and adventure this lifestyle brings.
          Rick & Jana
          06 MS 38RL3 #2626 SOLD
          2014 Ram 3500 Big Horn DRW Longhorn 4X4 , Aisin , 4.10 , Long bed, Curt 20Q hitch
          US Army - Retired Dec 2009

Livin the Dream, Making Memories

Comment

Working...
          X