New Level-Up Fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Level-Up Fan

We just had Level-Up installed today at TrailAir. Cannot say enough about Ron McCoy! He is very professional and one of the most polite people we have met in a long time. We cannot say enough about everyone we have dealt with at TrailAir.

As for the system, this is one of the best purchases we have ever made! Cannot believe how easy it is to use and how easy leveling just got. Our rig is even more steady than ever before. All this with just a push of a button.

As far as we are concerned, this is the best levelling system ever designed. Again, "hats are off" to all of those who participated in the idea, design and implementation of this system at DABODA. We now understand why Lippert wanted to purchase the rights to Level-Up.
    Rick Binns

2006 MS 32TK3, #2765, MorRyde I.S. & Pin Box, Level Up One Touch, 17.5" Wheel Upgrade
    2012 F450 6.7L Diesel w/ Air Bags, Reese 25K Signature Hitch

"Bloom where you are planted"

FWIW: We're fans, too, but it pays to read the manual (or in our case, download it & read it). We've found that wiping down the legs on a routine basis - even while setting for a few weeks - is well worth the effort. I also have to chuckle when I read the warning about how you're to only use it on level ground. Can't speak for others on the forum, but if I was always on level ground, I wouldn't have ordered it as an option! Enjoy it - we certainly do ours! David
    David & Donna Driver |2017 F350 | 2011 MS 36RSSB3 w/Vanity Slide (#5642)
    sigpic

Comment

I have the system....where is the best place to purchase new batteries for the remote????
      John & Wilma

Comment

Radio Shack has them. Come one or two in a pack.
        Happy Trails!
        Bill and Brenda
        Caper, our mini schnauzer
        '06 36TK3
        '08 F650 with C7 CATsigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Davydee View Post
          FWIW: We're fans, too, but it pays to read the manual (or in our case, download it & read it). We've found that wiping down the legs on a routine basis - even while setting for a few weeks - is well worth the effort. I also have to chuckle when I read the warning about how you're to only use it on level ground. Can't speak for others on the forum, but if I was always on level ground, I wouldn't have ordered it as an option! Enjoy it - we certainly do ours! David
          Davydee, where did you find the manual for the levelup?
          Fritz and Cheryl Steinhoff
          2010 38RSSB3 w/vanity # 5384
          2007 Dodge Dually

Comment

Levelup System

I would also like to know where the manual for levelup is located
            Don & Betty
            Vice President
            Alabama SOITC Charter Member
            MS TK3 #2686
            Ford 350 Lariat DWD 6.0L
            Dutch Oven Cooking
            http://www.alabamadog.com
            sigpic

Comment

All I've found is here: http://www.lippertcomponents.com/Own...20Wall-Web.pdf It's not a true user manual, but did give me the maintenance items. David
              David & Donna Driver |2017 F350 | 2011 MS 36RSSB3 w/Vanity Slide (#5642)
              sigpic

Comment

We are getting the Level UP on our new 2012 Select 38TKSB3. Does the Level Up need any additional stabilizers to make a pretty steady trailer? We have the Bigfoot 4 point leveling on our current rig, but still need the "tighten up bars" on the front and rear to get a solid foundation. I'm just wondering if I will need to add anything else.

Joe
                2014 Dodge 3500 Laramie 4x4 Flame Red Dually 3.73 Aisin transmission
                2012 DRV Select Suites 38TKSB3 #6011

Comment

I added the Steady Fast bars to mine after I got the Level-Up. IMHO, Level-Up made it less steady.
                  Happy Trails To You

Tom & Cheryl Brockman
                  2015 39DBRS3, 2011 Ram 3500 Dually Cummins
                  S.O.I.T.C. Charter Member
                  Retired & Full timing

Comment

Our 2010 38TKSB3 was ordered with the Level-Up system. Never having had any other kind other than twist-down rear stabilizer jacks, I can say that Jo and I are well pleased with the 6-point system of the Level-Up. For anything other than some real strong winds, we've felt that ours is pretty stable.

We don't notice any "bounce" as one of us (mostly me) walks through the coach. The only time we get a shimmy or shake is when the washer goes into its spin cycles.

I would venture to guess that perhaps you should try it out before spending the money on the additional cross stabilizers.

Terry
                    Terry and Jo

Mobile Suites 2010 38TKSB3 #5332
                    2008 Ford F450
                    2017 Ford Expedition XL as Tag-along or Scout

Our Photos on Smugmug

Comment

We do not use anything but the Level-Up. But did not use anything but the front jacks and rear stabilizers before. Some are more sensitive to movement than others and honestly, slight movement does not bother either of us. I think the unit is more stable than before Level-Up, but can still feel some movement depending on how far the jacks are extended when level. I would not plan on adding cross leg braces until you judge for yourself how much movement actually bothers you. These rigs are heavy and the legs mounted at a 5 degree angle really make them allot more steady than most of other rigs out there.
                      Rick Binns

2006 MS 32TK3, #2765, MorRyde I.S. & Pin Box, Level Up One Touch, 17.5" Wheel Upgrade
                      2012 F450 6.7L Diesel w/ Air Bags, Reese 25K Signature Hitch

"Bloom where you are planted"

Comment

I don't use anything except the 6 hydraulic jacks. For our use we at one time we bought all those different things to stop movement and really found as long as your sitting on rubber tires and spring or air suspension you will have movement. We either gave the away or sold things like Roto/Choks, tri-leg pinbox supports, center screw jack stans supports etc. Its my belief that the only way to stop movement is conrete blocks and shims like they do the Mobile Homes. Happy Trails...
                        Delaine and Lindy

2012 Chevy Silverado 3500HD DRW's (TRADED)
                        2010 Mobile Suites 38 RSSB 3 (Vanity Slide) #5057 (SOLD)

Trailer Saver Air ride TS 3 (Sold)

Pressure Pro System (SOLD)

"WE ARE BLESSED"

Comment

On our last coach, SOB, we put the level up on it and had some movement but it was not mounted on a 5 degree angle like the DRV coaches are. We had some movement but we were happy until we went into a DRV. The difference is like night and day and in our opinion the 6 point jacks system is just fine with the only movement being when the spin cycle on the w/d is going full out.
                          Tom & Judy
                          2011 36RSSB3 w/vanity slide Born 6/15/2011 FOR SALE SOLD

2012 Ford F-350 Lariat 6.7 4x4 SOLD
                          sigpic States stayed in while fulltiming

Comment

We didn't have the level-up on our 2006 Suite and tried the pin tripod, slideout stabilizers (that we had from SOB) and wheel chocks, but nothing would stop the movement.

We have the level-up on our longer and heavier 2009 and there is a notable difference, especially when we're on a concrete slab. We still use the chocks between the tires, but nothing else.
                            Vickie & David
                            SOITC #6956

2014 1/4 Mobile Suite Estates 38RSB3
                            Alicia - Custom kitchen
                            2014 F450 KR 4x4
                            Titan 65g tank
                            2015 Lance 1172

Working Fulltimers since March 2005: Lucky us, we get paid to live like this !!!

Comment

This is sounding better and better. I'm really looking forward to getting our new Suites with the 6 point leveling. It is going to be GREAT!!

Joe
                              2014 Dodge 3500 Laramie 4x4 Flame Red Dually 3.73 Aisin transmission
                              2012 DRV Select Suites 38TKSB3 #6011

Comment

Working...
                              X