What's With the Font Size?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's With the Font Size?

Is it just me, or is everyone noticing that the font sizes in the forums are getting smaller? I would swear that after I post a comment or question in the size I normally use, the font size seems to be about 3/4ths the size of what it used to be. I've also noticed that with just about all the text in the forums, including titles and descriptions for each category. If this keep up, I'll need to put a magnifying glass over my computer monitor.

Terry
    Terry and Jo

Mobile Suites 2010 38TKSB3 #5332
    2008 Ford F450
    2017 Ford Expedition XL as Tag-along or Scout

Our Photos on Smugmug

I use Mozilla but I'm sure IE and the others have a setting for this also. Go into the browser settings and find the font size. I set mine to 16, Then look for a check box that says "allow pages to overide font settings" or something like that. [Then you should see messages in a much larger font size.
    John & Bonnie Mc Clun
    2008 F-450 King Ranch Dually
    2011 MS TKSB3 #5793
    http://drv-owners-manual.com

Comment

Terry,

If you're browsing in Windows you might try holding the "Control" key on your keyboard down while rotating the "Wheel" on your mouse. Doing so will change the size of ALL the fonts on the page you are viewing. (You might have done that by accident, I have.")

Hope you're managing to stay cool in your "Suh-Weet". 107 here in South Cackalacky yesterday. Going to be the same today. Dometic holding temps okay with the mods I added (37 degrees).
      01zeosix
      '08 DRV MS 36RSSB3 (#4049)
      100% LED Lighting
      Duramax DRW Diesel
      Almost "Dunworkin"

Comment

Wow! Thanks to both of you. I had no idea of either of those options. While there were some effects from changing the minimum text as John mentioned, there were other issues with the way I was seeing things. 01Zeosix's suggestion was the one that made the most dramatic change. No doubt I must have done the Ctrl button and mouse wheel at some point.

See.....

.....old dogs can learn new tricks.

Terry
        Terry and Jo

Mobile Suites 2010 38TKSB3 #5332
        2008 Ford F450
        2017 Ford Expedition XL as Tag-along or Scout

Our Photos on Smugmug

Comment

Working...
        X