Great Service Facility In Central Flolrida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Service Facility In Central Flolrida

After trying several DRV dealers to get some major repairs unsucessfully completed to my level up system, I went to Fountain RV in Lakeland, FL. I was impressed by their committment to quality service. They really try hard to please, they are quick, and they seem to understand that the RV, to many of us, is our home away from home. As the owner of a MS 38tks, I am in no way afiliated with them, but I do highly recommend them.

Bigbob

That's good to know, bought from Americas Choice in Ocala, not so good.

Comment

Hey Larry

We both made the same mistake...I cant tell you how bad America's Choice messed me up.

Comment

Well guys if you go back and read some of my earlier post about Americas Choice then you will know how bad they got to me. Could have been worse but we were able to beat them at thier own game on some issues. That is why I went to Tampa and Ft. Myers RV Shows to spread the word about them. I don't think they liked me there. Pay back is a bitch.
        BigBob: Do you have any additional info on Fountain RV like address / phone? Sure would appreciate it. They are only about 150 miles from me.
        Thanks,
        Pat
        [SIGPIC]
        Pat & Sandy Laurendine
        Zoey (Rescue Cocker)
        2014.5 44' Memphis Elite Suites
        2012 F450 Lariate w/ Factory
        Reese 18K Hitch
        Line-X Color Match Spray In Bed Liner

Comment

Pat L.
          Fountain RV's address and phone are: 8345 SR 33N Lakeland FL. 863-984-9764 or toll free 888-264-6523 They are a large full service facility. but not a DRV dealer, and seem to be able to do anything including replacing or repairing fogged windows. I was referred to them by DRV over a major level up problem that 3 other dealers, including America Choice, couldn't fix. It's not often you leave a repair facility with a happy feeling, but I did with them. I have been back since several times with minor problems and mods I wanted made and they have always made me happy.
          Bigbob

Comment

Bigbob, Thanks for the info. I will give them a try.
            [SIGPIC]
            Pat & Sandy Laurendine
            Zoey (Rescue Cocker)
            Reese 18K Hitch

Comment

I discovered about two months after buying from them, the tires that were ordered on the trailer, were not the ones I have. I didn't order the trailer, they did, the order sheet shows Michelin tires, I have Hercules from China. When I questioned one of the managers, he said maybe the factory sent them the wrong tires, he has no way of knowing. They couldn't do anything about it. That and about a 20 minute walk thru at the time of purchase, after they had my money, doesn't make me want to go back.

Comment

floridalarry, If you are talking about AM. Choice here is how to get your tires. Contact the Dept of Agriculture ,Consumer Affairs Division, supply them with a copy of the contract where the tires were so noted and let them work for you. Also the BBB is a good place to put a bad word on them. Also inform DRV to this problem. They will probably help also. There are ways to skin a skunk without smelling bad. Like I said before "Pay Backs Are a Bitch"!
                Good luck,
                Pat
                [SIGPIC]
                Pat & Sandy Laurendine
                Zoey (Rescue Cocker)
                Reese 18K Hitch

Comment

I have a ES38RESB4 ordered from them. We have not had any problems at all with americas choice. Not trying to stir up you know what, but if you have the invoice of the trailer did you not check everything listed before you signed the paperwork?

Pat l what kind of problems did you have with them?

As we all know with forums there are alot of customers that do not even read these forums and have not one problem from a company , mfr or person. so the three or four people that have a problem and post things about it overshadow the 30 or 40 people that do not.
                  ALL I am saying is i have not had a problem with americas choice.
                  Kevin
                  2013 ES38RESB3 #6541
                  2013 F450 Lariat Ultimate loaded. The " Mistress"

Comment

Working...
                  X