Thank You!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You!!

Tom, Cheryl and Curt we really appreciate all that you do for the SOITC forum. It's great to have volunteers like you watching out for all of us and our best interest. I understand it took allot of work and dedication to get this forum back up. Thanks again for all you do!
    Last edited by RickandJaniceBinns; 12-09-2012, 09:24 AM.
    Rick Binns

2006 MS 32TK3, #2765, MorRyde I.S. & Pin Box, Level Up One Touch, 17.5" Wheel Upgrade
    2012 F450 6.7L Diesel w/ Air Bags, Reese 25K Signature Hitch

"Bloom where you are planted"

I'd like to say YES and AMEN! I'm grateful for your help Tom. I'm grateful for your work on our behalf.

Tom
    Tom & Cindy
    2009 ES RLSB3 w/vanity #4990
    2011 F-450 KR

sigpic

Comment

I don't know what work is involved in running a website, but surely missed it while it was down. Thanks for getting it running again.
      Joe
      2005 36TK3 #1869
      2010 F450 Lariat

Comment

Just a FYI. The webmaster is the one that does the work actually making the forum run. His name is Curt Drinkwine. Cherri and I bring any problems with the forums to his attention and he figures out how to fix it. This last spam attack was the worst yet and he now has it under control.

So Thanks Curt!
        Happy Trails To You

Tom & Cheryl Brockman
        2015 39DBRS3, 2011 Ram 3500 Dually Cummins
        S.O.I.T.C. Charter Member
        Retired & Full timing

Comment

And webmaster do not get enough thanks. Often the work they do goes unnoticed because the site and forum run without displaying any problems. So thanks got out to Curt for his efforts and work done on our behalf. We all love and enjoy this forum almost as much as we love and enjoy our DRV's.
          John & Bonnie Mc Clun
          2008 F-450 King Ranch Dually
          2011 MS TKSB3 #5793
          http://drv-owners-manual.com

Comment

Thanks to all involved in getting this site back up, it was sorely missed.
            Tom & Judy
            2011 36RSSB3 w/vanity slide Born 6/15/2011 FOR SALE SOLD

2012 Ford F-350 Lariat 6.7 4x4 SOLD
            sigpic States stayed in while fulltiming

Comment

A special Thanks to Curt Drinkwine and to Tom & Cheryl Brockman for maintaining the DRV Suites Forum. With out this link, we would not be able to recognize the Family the DRV Owners have adopted. This forum has helped numerous members for minor irritations to major ones. With the help of everyone we make this site "NUMBER ONE". Thank You!

Comment

Ditto that. Thanks to all involved in the fix.

Jack

Comment

Working...
                X