Thanks Walt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Walt

I have met the nicest people with the best advice on this forum. One of these is Walt. His advice and assistance has been good for me and others on this forum. Many,many have given me good advice on issues that have popped up. But, I want to publically thank Walt for coming to my coach and providing technical advice and assistance when I decided to check my brakes. Walt told me what I needed and how to do the work. It went so smoothly. He even provide tools that I did not have to make the job easier. Then he advised me to check my wheel bearings as long I had the tires and wheels off.
    There were no issues with the bearings. All were torqued to the correct value. The brakes were in great shape and just required a little silicon grease. I think this is good after 3 yrs of ownership and approx. 20,000 miles of towing.

I hope that I provide outcomes to the problems that you have helped me solve. If not, let me know and I will provide the outcome from your advice.

Thanks again Walt!!
    Lon & Barb Myhre
    2010 MS 38 TKSB #5313

Hi Lon,

Thank you for the kind words.Helping other people is one of the things I enjoy doing. I guess it comes from my 41 years as a customer sevice advisor and service trainer for John Deere.

We got back to California safe and sound. No wind across the desert!!

Hope to see you in North Dakota this summer. If not we'll see you in Yuma next Fall.

Walt
    Last edited by Walt; 03-11-2013, 10:26 PM. Reason: spelling
    Walt and Judy
    2010 32RS3 MS#5341
    2011 GMC Sierra 3500 HD DRW 4WD Duramax

Comment

Working...
    X