Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• willym
    replied
    At the SOITC meeting in Las Vegas, a motion was carried to spend some money on revamping the SOITC website. Hopefully this will include some attention to the forum.

Leave a comment:

• millerjnt
    replied
    I participate on two other forums that are using the vBulletin software and don't have any problems with them. Both of them are using the 4.2.2 version of the software.

Terry

Leave a comment:

• RustyJC
    replied
    Ditto to all the above, on computers at work (T1 connection), home (UVerse highest speed option) and 4G Verizon Samsung Galaxy S5 smartphone.

Rusty

Leave a comment:

• Chief 2
    replied
    I agree. It has been reported by the Moderator and numerous folks have complained, but the issue continues. Hope it doesn't take all day for this to post!

Leave a comment:

• GeorgiaHybrid
    replied
    I have logged onto the site with everything from a gigabit connection in the USA to a wireless connection in Asia. This is the only site that that I am having major issues with. If you make a post, sometimes you need to back out of the thread and reenter it to see your post, other times you can select a thread and go take a dump before anything (if ever) comes up on the screen. Forget using the "What's New" option, you are better off just looking for the bold color denoting a new thread...... Then again, about a 1/4 of the time, that doesn't work either...

FRUSTRATING to say the least.

Leave a comment:

• Army Guy
    replied
    still having issues also. It timed out on me 3 times before it would finely open the new posts. Getting frustrated to point I don't check this forum very often anymore. This is the only forum I have this issue with so know it is not my internet connection.

Leave a comment:

• jbbdc
    replied
    The latest version of vBulletin is 5.1.6. This forum is still using 4.2.0. That could be part of the problem.

I'm on other forums using vBulletin and never experience the problems I'm finding here. Updating forum software is easy. Not sure why it's not being done.

Leave a comment:

• Chief 2
    replied
    This morning it loaded up quickly, but yesterday was terrible. I had to log on 3x to get the new posts to work.

Edit:
    I take it back. Tried to post something and it locked up on me. Had to log off and took 2x to get back on. Come on lets get this fixed!
    Last edited by Chief 2; 04-11-2015, 06:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• MTN.DAVE of NC
    replied
    EXTREEMLY slow tonight. It took several tries to even access the site and very slow to bring up a topic. Will this even post???
    Dave

Leave a comment:

• carson54
    replied
    I am also experiencing the slow problem with this sight but I have another issue...Why do we have to do all this multi tasking too post a photo...It would be so simple for the administrators to change the program and place an icon in the toolbar in the form of a paper clip for attachments like every forum sight I have ever been on...I like reading and posting on this sight but I am starting to get annoyed with how it functions... Mobile Suite 38RSSB3

Leave a comment:

• TGAMO
    replied
    I am experiencing major latency with the site when I type a reply - to the degree that I have to hit each key twice sometimes and wait seconds between each letter. I would like to add i am not even the slightest bit ignorant when it comes to putters, puters, or computeski's however you spell it...

Leave a comment:

• strohofer2730
    replied
    An inquiry has been sent to the webmaster. Hopefully this is resolved soon.

Cherri

Leave a comment:

• Chief 2
    replied
    I have been having a similar problem for a long time also. Very frustrating! When it acts up I go to a different web site and come back to here and it will usually load ok.

Leave a comment:

• The Junkman
    replied
    This site is so slow.. It's aggravating..

"todays post" is not working.

Search... takes forever..

Haven't been here in a bit.. seems to be getting worse..

Just a fyi..

Leave a comment:

• METZCOOL
    replied
    The problem is with the company that host this site and would have to be contacted
    More info than needed but here is a good article:

http://zoompf.com/blog/2013/04/top-5-causes

Leave a comment:

Working...
X