Signature Area Gone with New Software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signature Area Gone with New Software

I've noticed that with the new software, the signatures we had with the prior software is gone. I always liked seeing someone's signature to see if they had a model and year posted there so that if they asked a question, I could better respond with information for that year. So far, I've not found a way for us to put in a signature again. Am I missing something obvious? I'm also on a firearms forum that is using the same version of vbulletin, and there is a signature area there. Can anyone help?

Terry
    Terry and Jo

Mobile Suites 2010 38TKSB3 #5332
    2008 Ford F450
    2017 Ford Expedition XL as Tag-along or Scout

Our Photos on Smugmug

You have to go to help and search for signature then click the link from there. If you click on your user name a drop down box will open but it wont get to where you need to be.
    Happy Trails To You

Tom & Cheryl Brockman
    2015 39DBRS3, 2011 Ram 3500 Dually Cummins
    S.O.I.T.C. Charter Member
    Retired & Full timing

Comment

Testing to see if signature shows up
      Steve & Carol
      2013 36RSSB3
      2013 F-450 KR

Comment

Thanks, Tom.

For the benefit of anyone else asking, the "Help" is in the blue bar at the bottom of each page. If you've previously had a signature, or want to be sure that you can see those of others, be sure and click the box entitled "Show Signatures," and they will all show up. If you've never had a signature before, then you can create one.

Terry
        Terry and Jo

Mobile Suites 2010 38TKSB3 #5332
        2008 Ford F450
        2017 Ford Expedition XL as Tag-along or Scout

Our Photos on Smugmug

Comment

Working...
        X