Tapatalk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tapatalk?

A question to the moderator or owners of SOITC - I use the Tapatalk app quite a bit to access other forums. Is there any chance the SOITC forum could ever be accessed from tapatalk?
    2020 JX 450 Full House

Looks like the forum could be activated here:
    https://www.tapatalk.com/activateTapatalk
    2020 JX 450 Full House

Comment

Tapatalk Mobile App says it will work with our host software. Not quite sure at this point how we add the tapatalk software (vBulletiin5) to our host server but I will research.How many of you folks out there use Tapatalk?
      Bill Schripsema
      SOITC Western Regional Director
      2014 38TKSB3 - Ram 3500 Dually w/ Cummins and AISIN

Comment

While I don't use Tapatalk myself, a number of folks on another forum where I participate tell of issues with it. While it isn't much of a problem probably in most cases, some are having problems trying to post photos with the software. There have been other issues as well, but I don't remember just what they were, especially so since I'm not interested in using Tapatalk. I'll see if I can find out more about the problem issues for you.

Personally, I hate trying to post to any forum with anything other than my "home" computer.

Terry
        Terry and Jo

Mobile Suites 2010 38TKSB3 #5332
        2008 Ford F450
        2019 Ford Expedition MAX as Tag-along or Scout

Our Photos on Smugmug

Comment

Follow up, Bill. I started a thread at one of the other forums about Tapatalk, asking for likes and dislikes about the app.

I'll give the thread another day or two before reporting on all that was said about it, but one person did say that Tapatalk somehow hurts a forum financially by restricting advertisements. That wouldn't affect other means of accessing the forums, I imagine, but just those that would be using Tapatalk.

Terry
          Terry and Jo

Mobile Suites 2010 38TKSB3 #5332
          2008 Ford F450
          2019 Ford Expedition MAX as Tag-along or Scout

Our Photos on Smugmug

Comment

Working...
          X