Adding a Signature ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding a Signature ????

Ok ........... Help ....... How do I add a Signature line ???

Thanks Wayne
    Wayne & Marti
    Yogi, Shelter Dog RIP

2012 Mobile Suites 38RESB3 w/Vanity Slide 5994 traded in
    2014.5 Elite Suite. 38RSSA w/vanity Slide 7128
    2012 F350 Ford 4WD OLD BLUE

Viet Nam Vet 70-71

http://yogi154.blogspot.com/

Wayne,

Go to the dark blue line towards the top of the page where it list New Posts, Private Messages, etc. Click on the little down arrow to the right of "Forum Actions" and select and click on "Edit Profile." When your profile comes up, over in a series of boxes at the left side of the page will be several "Edit" options, one of which is "Edit Signature."

Click on that and then add or correct any wording you put in your signature. The signature will show up in every forum post you make, including the ones you've done in the past.

When you have put in your wording, then you can "Preview" your signature to see how it will look on the page. Then once you are satisfied with the look, "Save" your signature and then use the back arrow to return to the forum area.

On some forums, there is a limit to the number of characters one can put in the signature area. If you look at all the stuff in mine, in some places, I can't add any more characters.

Terry
    Terry and Jo

Mobile Suites 2010 38TKSB3 #5332
    2008 Ford F450
    2017 Ford Expedition XL as Tag-along or Scout

Our Photos on Smugmug

Comment

Try this with edit !!

It worked Thanks Terry
      Wayne & Marti
      Yogi, Shelter Dog RIP

Viet Nam Vet 70-71

Comment

Good deal. It is always good to see someone's signature so that one knows what the author of a forum question owns and can then give a better answer to the owner's questions. However, now having see yours, I have a SILLY question:

If your truck is a 2012, how can it be called "Old" Blue? I guess since I recently turned 66, I should call myself "ancient" or "older than dirt."

Terry
        Terry and Jo

2008 Ford F450

Our Photos on Smugmug

Comment

Ok Terry, I had an 08 Ford F350 sb dually both are crew cabs. The Black one was The Black Pig as in terrible fuel mileage. Now Old Blue is much better I'm getting 16.8 around town and 10 to 11.5 towing. Both trucks were great. I sure like Blue a big plus is the engine brake and the added extra weight the new truck pulls.
          Either way it's hard to Knock the Smile off my Face while towing.
          Wayne & Marti
          Yogi, Shelter Dog RIP

Viet Nam Vet 70-71

Comment

Our 2008 was bought used when I thought I would never be able to find a good used one for our coach. It had 46,000 miles on it and was priced at $36,000. I will likely stay with it because it has the 4:88 rear differential ratio and that is really good for hills and mountain passes. I never worry about fuel mileage as this truck's primary purpose is to pull our 2010 38KTSB3 and I definitely plan on pulling some mountain passes before I'm through with life.

Terry
            Terry and Jo

2008 Ford F450

Our Photos on Smugmug

Comment

Working...
            X