Millenicom Data Usage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    I just discontinued service with Millenicom. I used the service primarily with an iPad and found that the MHS291L didn't allow the iPad and another computer to be connected at the same time without major lockups to both systems. I activated my iPad's Verizon monthly share everything plan with 16GB of data for $90 per month (no contract) and use it as a hotspot for other computers to access the internet and haven't had problem one. Slightly less data per month but rock solid connection, great speeds, and I can go straight to Verizon for any issues instead of through a 3rd party.

Leave a comment:

• dutch1918
    replied
    The monthy charges are OUTRAGES. Too bad they have no compatition

Leave a comment:

• mnwool
    replied
    I sure like the 4G after switching from 3G.

Leave a comment:

• RETE8
    started a topic Millenicom Data Usage

Millenicom Data Usage

I just received an email from Millenicom advising that I had gone over my 20GB limit and to call them if I wanted to continue service until the end of the month. I called and said yes, bill me the additional. Then I checked my usage and I was not close to the 20GB as of yesterday. Called customer service and they confirmed I had not used 20GB. I asked if they could cancel the request I had with the billing dept. and customer service did.
    Happy with the customer service. Not so happy that billing sent out the notification. I asked customer service if this happens and the response was it does happen.
    Lesson: Check usage before paying for addition GB. Would have saved me some headaches.
    Think I will upgrade to the 4G. Still using 3G.
Working...
X