New website for RV folks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New website for RV folks.

A new website for RV folks was launched last week and there are already 2200 members after 1 week. The site is called RVillage.com. Check it out when you get a chance as it has many cool features and benefits. Once you join, check out the groups as there is something there for everyone. A few groups of interest - DRV Owners, Fun Seekers, Living the RV Dream, etc.....

Tried to sign up but there may be a problem with the website. There is no image to verify I'm a human. Can't get past the sign up page.
    Jim & Barb
    www.suiteadventure.com

2013 Ram 3500, Longhorn, Dually, 4x4, Aisin, 4.10, Transfer Flow Aux/Trax II
    2014 Hyundai Tucson (grocery-getter)
    2014.5 Mobile Suites #7039 SOLD!
    Full timers 2013-2015

Previous:
    Volvo 770
    2006 Mobile Suites

Comment

Lots of the pages don't seem to work on different browsers (thought most web designer knew this years ago but guess not). Doesn't look like it's worth the time to join right now, maybe after their initial growing pains.
      John & Bonnie Mc Clun
      2008 F-450 King Ranch Dually
      2011 MS TKSB3 #5793
      http://drv-owners-manual.com

Comment

The website was working good until late last nite or this morning. The folks at technomadia who have built a few apps and fulltime rv are behind this venture. They had a Facebook post this morning telling folks they had a system crash or problem around 9am. Hopefully they will get the bugs and growing pains worked out as it seems to really fill a niche for the social side of RVing.

Comment

I like the concept. Watched their video. Could be a good social tool for full timers, etc. I'll try to sign up again later.
          Jim & Barb
          www.suiteadventure.com

Full timers 2013-2015

Previous:
          Volvo 770
          2006 Mobile Suites

Comment

I checked out RV Village website and wasn't impressed about their mission of tracking and meeting other Nomads on the Road. So don't think this would work well for us. Have never felt the desire to join Escapees for the same reason.
            Vickie & David
            SOITC #6956

2014 1/4 Mobile Suite Estates 38RSB3
            Alicia - Custom kitchen
            2014 F450 KR 4x4
            Titan 65g tank
            2015 Lance 1172

Working Fulltimers since March 2005: Lucky us, we get paid to live like this !!!

Comment

The website is up now. Was able to sign in. A lot of separate groups one can join. The DRV group has 8 members.
              Jim & Barb
              www.suiteadventure.com

Full timers 2013-2015

Previous:
              Volvo 770
              2006 Mobile Suites

Comment

The RVillage.com website seems to be working as expected. The DRV Owners group has grown to 25. Great to see the map with location Icons for Members. I look forward to meeting other DRV owners as we travel the US.

Comment

Well, we just joined the DRV group. Looks like it could be great idea. Looking forward to what it can do.
                  Lon & Barb Myhre
                  2010 MS 38 TKSB #5313

Comment

I've been looking through it recently. I think its greatest asset is finding fellow travelers. Its format isn't set up like a forum so it will not replace sources like this forum, rv.net, etc. It's just a different tool.

I don't like that every time someone joins a group, adds a pic, etc it gets posted on the first page. There's so much activity right now that things quickly get buried and it takes a lot of searching to see even the most recent activity. With the site approaching 3,000 members, I think that main page is going to be useless unless you only want to see what occurred in the last few minutes.
                    Jim & Barb
                    www.suiteadventure.com

Full timers 2013-2015

Previous:
                    Volvo 770
                    2006 Mobile Suites

Comment

Working...
                    X