Special Design for Walk-In Closet in DRV's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Design for Walk-In Closet in DRV's

I wasn't exactly sure where to post this, but since we were at Rolling Retreats today, and because this design is one specifically drawn out by Alicia for one of their 2014 Elite Suites, I decided to put in here under Dealer Info as she and Slade are dealers.

There are three pictures (sorry about he flash "washout") of the closet area with definite changes to both the sides, but I'm not sure much was changed about the back of the closet. I've not seen enough of the walk-ins to notice a difference.

Terry
    Attached Files
    Terry and Jo

Mobile Suites 2010 38TKSB3 #5332
    2008 Ford F450
    2017 Ford Expedition XL as Tag-along or Scout

Our Photos on Smugmug

That's a good use of cabinets and space. We also prefer the Alicia kitchen, that's why we ordered ours with one.
    Vickie & David
    SOITC #6956

2014 1/4 Mobile Suite Estates 38RSB3
    Alicia - Custom kitchen
    2014 F450 KR 4x4
    Titan 65g tank
    2015 Lance 1172

Working Fulltimers since March 2005: Lucky us, we get paid to live like this !!!

Comment

Originally posted by hitchup View Post
      That's a good use of cabinets and space. We also prefer the Alicia kitchen, that's why we ordered ours with one.
      I agree completely. She really has an eye on great design. I told her that DRV should rename there company to DRAV.
      2015 Ram 3500 RC 4x2, DRW, CTD, Aisin, 410 rear

2015 Mobile Suites 38 RSB3 on order.

Comment

What model vacuum is that?

I think I want one.. Been watching shark vs dyson..

Edit.. Pretty sure it's the dc35.. Gonna order one as a give for the wife..
        2013 3500 RAM DRW Longhorn 4X4 , Aisen , 4.10 , Longbox
        2015 Lexington MS
        2015 Hyundai Elantra

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind" - Dr. Seuss

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.” ― Albert Einstein

Comment

Boy, you sure know how to please a woman!

Originally posted by The Junkman View Post

Edit.. Pretty sure it's the dc35.. Gonna order one as a give for the wife..
          Bill M, Ontario, Canada
          2015 MS 38RSSA #7348.
          2009 Ram Dually Diesel, 68RFE, 4.10 axles.
          In Good I Trust

Comment

I should have just ordered the rv with it.. and the central vac we have now.tried to save a buck..

I walk arond in here barefoot.. needs to be clean.
            2015 Lexington MS
            2015 Hyundai Elantra

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind" - Dr. Seuss

Comment

I should have just ordered the rv with it.. and the central vac we have now.tried to save a buck..

Why would you need the central vac and the Dyson?

Comment

Originally posted by rynosback View Post
                Why would you need the central vac and the Dyson?
                Well, Thought it would be better.. wife was complaining it was not powerful.. She's used to the full sized dyson we used to have.

I just had her hook it up, and I tried it.. Works good enough for trailer life.. Pulled the plug on buying the new cordless. spend the money on something for me..lol
                2015 Lexington MS
                2015 Hyundai Elantra

Comment

So maybe I will just bring along or Dyson DC14 Animal. It is a GREAT vacuum.

Comment

Originally posted by rynosback View Post
                    So maybe I will just bring along or Dyson DC14 Animal. It is a GREAT vacuum.
                    Wife wanted to bring her full sized one, I told her not to, and she sold it in the garage sale.
                    I'd bring it. You can always get rid of it later. Central vac, is not even close to the fullsized deal.. and I bet these little cordless are similar to the central vac. Any one of them get the job done,, some with less effort, is all.

sorry for the hijack..
                    2015 Lexington MS
                    2015 Hyundai Elantra

Comment

In our research for options on our 2010, we ruled out the central vacuum because some were complaining that it was weak and it was difficult to run the hose around to all the places. So, we bought a Dyson canister type vacuum that broke down and fit well into a spot in the linen closet in the bathroom. However, that got to where it wouldn't work well at all on the carpet. The beater head just didn't have the power, so the wife gave it to some family member and bought a Shark upright. It will fit in the back of the closet behind our coats. She is really happy with its power.

Terry
                      Terry and Jo

Mobile Suites 2010 38TKSB3 #5332
                      2008 Ford F450
                      2017 Ford Expedition XL as Tag-along or Scout

Our Photos on Smugmug

Comment

Can you tell me what the Alicia kitchen consists of in terms of features and cost

Comment

Now I have both.. but the central vac is getting used outside..lol
                          2015 Lexington MS
                          2015 Hyundai Elantra

Comment

Originally posted by HOWITTRO View Post
                            Can you tell me what the Alicia kitchen consists of in terms of features and cost

I would suggest you give her a call and get your answer from the source.
                            39TKSB3 "Highly Elited"

2015 RAM LongHorn 3500 Dually CrewCab 4X4 CUMMINS/AISIN RearAir 385HP/865TQ 4:10's 37,500# GCVWR "Towing Beast" "HeavyWeight" B&W RVK3600

Comment

Do you have any pics or can you describe the alicia kitchen? Is it a drv option?

Comment

Working...
                              X