Special Design for Walk-In Closet in DRV's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HOWITTRO View Post
    Do you have any pics or can you describe the alicia kitchen? Is it a drv option?
    Go to Rolling Retreats web site. They always have one with her kitchen.
    39TKSB3 "Highly Elited"

2015 RAM LongHorn 3500 Dually CrewCab 4X4 CUMMINS/AISIN RearAir 385HP/865TQ 4:10's 37,500# GCVWR "Towing Beast" "HeavyWeight" B&W RVK3600

Comment

Originally posted by HOWITTRO View Post
      Do you have any pics or can you describe the alicia kitchen? Is it a drv option?
      Howittro,

Here is a link to one unit that has some pictures of the Alicia Kitchen. You might do as Cummins suggested and you might get different angles of the kitchen.

2015 DRV Suites 38RSB3 with Alicia Kitchen

Terry
      Terry and Jo

Mobile Suites 2010 38TKSB3 #5332
      2008 Ford F450
      2017 Ford Expedition XL as Tag-along or Scout

Our Photos on Smugmug

Comment

Terry we sat in that unit for several hours and discussed options for our new 39TKSB3. I know a lot of people like that design but it was not for us. Nice there are options!

It was sitting inside their shop and Alicia turned on the "CheapHeat" for us. That sold it for me! It warmed it up very quick.
        39TKSB3 "Highly Elited"

2015 RAM LongHorn 3500 Dually CrewCab 4X4 CUMMINS/AISIN RearAir 385HP/865TQ 4:10's 37,500# GCVWR "Towing Beast" "HeavyWeight" B&W RVK3600

Comment

Originally posted by Cummins12V98 View Post
          Terry we sat in that unit for several hours and discussed options for our new 39TKSB3. I know a lot of people like that design but it was not for us. Nice there are options!

It was sitting inside their shop and Alicia turned on the "CheapHeat" for us. That sold it for me! It warmed it up very quick.
          Please note that the CheapHeat system does have a few limits/ When the temps get down to single digits and under, you might switch over to LP..... I will admit that a single LP furnace will keep you warm to -5 F though. We woke up to that nice temp a few weeks ago and the inside was a nice and toasty 70 F. At 15 degrees and above, the cheap heat worked great on our unit.
          2012 Freightliner M2-112 with DD13, Allison 4000 and Trailer Saver

2015 38RSSA Elite #7598

Comment

We considered having CheapHeat added to our Mobile Suites by Slade, but opted not to because we have the Canadian Package and didn't want to buy two systems for both furnaces. LP, with some electrical heaters and the fireplace inside, has provided us well in -6 degree temps in Colorado. We do keep our interior a bit cooler though, with the thermostats set at 68 degrees for the living/kitchen area and 66 degrees in the bedroom. Jo likes it cooler for sleeping, especially since she still has her own "personal summer" that kicks in on occasion.

Terry
            Terry and Jo

Mobile Suites 2010 38TKSB3 #5332
            2008 Ford F450
            2017 Ford Expedition XL as Tag-along or Scout

Our Photos on Smugmug

Comment

Originally posted by millerjnt View Post
              Howittro,

Here is a link to one unit that has some pictures of the Alicia Kitchen. You might do as Cummins suggested and you might get different angles of the kitchen.

2015 DRV Suites 38RSB3 with Alicia Kitchen

Terry
              We have this floorplan in the Estates w/Alicia kitchen, but deleted the built-in spice rack and added our own 3-shelf one. I have a full 66" of counterspace. Room on the right for a Keurig, room on the left for toaster oven, knife block. The paper towel holder straddles the crack for the stovetop cover.

Still leaves us room for buttering bread and making sandwiches or bringing down hot dishes from the Micro/Convection oven.

The closet is totally different than ours. Which proves my point, if you want a certain layout, sketch it up and have them make it to your specs instead of what is their new standard.
              Vickie & David
              SOITC #6956

2014 1/4 Mobile Suite Estates 38RSB3
              Alicia - Custom kitchen
              2014 F450 KR 4x4
              Titan 65g tank
              2015 Lance 1172

Working Fulltimers since March 2005: Lucky us, we get paid to live like this !!!

Comment

Working...
              X