• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hitchup
    replied
    Originally posted by millerjnt View Post
    Howittro,

Here is a link to one unit that has some pictures of the Alicia Kitchen. You might do as Cummins suggested and you might get different angles of the kitchen.

2015 DRV Suites 38RSB3 with Alicia Kitchen

Terry
    We have this floorplan in the Estates w/Alicia kitchen, but deleted the built-in spice rack and added our own 3-shelf one. I have a full 66" of counterspace. Room on the right for a Keurig, room on the left for toaster oven, knife block. The paper towel holder straddles the crack for the stovetop cover.

Still leaves us room for buttering bread and making sandwiches or bringing down hot dishes from the Micro/Convection oven.

The closet is totally different than ours. Which proves my point, if you want a certain layout, sketch it up and have them make it to your specs instead of what is their new standard.

Leave a comment:

• millerjnt
    replied
    We considered having CheapHeat added to our Mobile Suites by Slade, but opted not to because we have the Canadian Package and didn't want to buy two systems for both furnaces. LP, with some electrical heaters and the fireplace inside, has provided us well in -6 degree temps in Colorado. We do keep our interior a bit cooler though, with the thermostats set at 68 degrees for the living/kitchen area and 66 degrees in the bedroom. Jo likes it cooler for sleeping, especially since she still has her own "personal summer" that kicks in on occasion.

Terry

Leave a comment:

• GeorgiaHybrid
    replied
    Originally posted by Cummins12V98 View Post
    Terry we sat in that unit for several hours and discussed options for our new 39TKSB3. I know a lot of people like that design but it was not for us. Nice there are options!

It was sitting inside their shop and Alicia turned on the "CheapHeat" for us. That sold it for me! It warmed it up very quick.
    Please note that the CheapHeat system does have a few limits/ When the temps get down to single digits and under, you might switch over to LP..... I will admit that a single LP furnace will keep you warm to -5 F though. We woke up to that nice temp a few weeks ago and the inside was a nice and toasty 70 F. At 15 degrees and above, the cheap heat worked great on our unit.

Leave a comment:

• Cummins12V98
    replied
    Terry we sat in that unit for several hours and discussed options for our new 39TKSB3. I know a lot of people like that design but it was not for us. Nice there are options!

It was sitting inside their shop and Alicia turned on the "CheapHeat" for us. That sold it for me! It warmed it up very quick.

Leave a comment:

• millerjnt
    replied
    Originally posted by HOWITTRO View Post
    Do you have any pics or can you describe the alicia kitchen? Is it a drv option?
    Howittro,

Here is a link to one unit that has some pictures of the Alicia Kitchen. You might do as Cummins suggested and you might get different angles of the kitchen.

2015 DRV Suites 38RSB3 with Alicia Kitchen

Terry

Leave a comment:

• Cummins12V98
    replied
    Do you have any pics or can you describe the alicia kitchen? Is it a drv option?
    Go to Rolling Retreats web site. They always have one with her kitchen.

Leave a comment:

• HOWITTRO
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Cummins12V98
    replied
    Can you tell me what the Alicia kitchen consists of in terms of features and cost

I would suggest you give her a call and get your answer from the source.

Leave a comment:

• The Junkman
    replied
    Originally posted by The Junkman View Post
    I should have just ordered the rv with it.. and the central vac we have now.tried to save a buck..

I walk arond in here barefoot.. needs to be clean.
    Now I have both.. but the central vac is getting used outside..lol

Leave a comment:

• HOWITTRO
    replied
    Can you tell me what the Alicia kitchen consists of in terms of features and cost

Leave a comment:

• millerjnt
    replied
    In our research for options on our 2010, we ruled out the central vacuum because some were complaining that it was weak and it was difficult to run the hose around to all the places. So, we bought a Dyson canister type vacuum that broke down and fit well into a spot in the linen closet in the bathroom. However, that got to where it wouldn't work well at all on the carpet. The beater head just didn't have the power, so the wife gave it to some family member and bought a Shark upright. It will fit in the back of the closet behind our coats. She is really happy with its power.

Terry

Leave a comment:

• The Junkman
    replied
    Originally posted by rynosback View Post
    So maybe I will just bring along or Dyson DC14 Animal. It is a GREAT vacuum.
    Wife wanted to bring her full sized one, I told her not to, and she sold it in the garage sale.
    I'd bring it. You can always get rid of it later. Central vac, is not even close to the fullsized deal.. and I bet these little cordless are similar to the central vac. Any one of them get the job done,, some with less effort, is all.

sorry for the hijack..

Leave a comment:

• rynosback
    replied
    So maybe I will just bring along or Dyson DC14 Animal. It is a GREAT vacuum.

Leave a comment:

• The Junkman
    replied
    Originally posted by rynosback View Post
    Why would you need the central vac and the Dyson?
    Well, Thought it would be better.. wife was complaining it was not powerful.. She's used to the full sized dyson we used to have.

I just had her hook it up, and I tried it.. Works good enough for trailer life.. Pulled the plug on buying the new cordless. spend the money on something for me..lol

Leave a comment:

• rynosback
    replied
    Originally posted by The Junkman View Post
    I should have just ordered the rv with it.. and the central vac we have now.tried to save a buck..

I walk arond in here barefoot.. needs to be clean.
    Why would you need the central vac and the Dyson?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X