Dealership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dealership

Has anyone bought from All Seasons at 4701 Airline Rd Muskegon, MI. I spoke to Ernie who works there and seems quite knowledgeable. I am unsure at this point as to his shrewdness of offering very competitive pricing
    Thanks
    Bob

I got a quote from them. They guaranteed their price couldn't be beat. I received a much better price from a different dealer.
    Bruce
    2012 MS38RESB3 #6277
    2013 Super Duty F450 KR

Comment

What you want to do is get a build and price sheet from one of the dealers and choose your options from that list. Then, using the same list of options so they don't differentiate between dealers, check the pricing from more than one dealership. Also, in your conversations with people at other dealerships, you may find that some of them are more knowledgeable.

Terry
      Terry and Jo

Mobile Suites 2010 38TKSB3 #5332
      2008 Ford F450
      2017 Ford Expedition XL as Tag-along or Scout

Our Photos on Smugmug

Comment

I agree with Terry. We got a quote from Hunter at Allseasons. It was the lowest price of 5 dealers, so we bought from them and had no issues. I would suggest getting at least 4-5 quotes. Tiara is another good one.
        Fulltiming since 2009 with Dozer, our grey tuxedo cat 2012 MS 36TKSB4 pulled by a 2011 Ford F450 2005 Lance 1181 Truck Camper- our "vacation home"

Comment

We are buying from Gillette's Interstate RV in East Lansing and they had lowest cost of four quotes (All Seasons was not one of them). Plus Gary has been great to work with. Ours is being built now, in fact we are on our way to the factory to see it "roughed in" and take pictures of plumbing runs.

Comment

Thank you for your help and suggestions

Comment

Terry
              Bob

Comment

Bruce
                Bob

Comment

Originally posted by HOWITTRO View Post
                  Has anyone bought from All Seasons at 4701 Airline Rd Muskegon, MI. I spoke to Ernie who works there and seems quite knowledgeable. I am unsure at this point as to his shrewdness of offering very competitive pricing
                  Thanks
                  Bob
                  Their salesman was downright rude to me on the phone when he found out I bought my MS from another dealer. Mad that he lost out on the deal I guess.
                  Dave
                  David & Joyce Robinson
                  2011 MS 38TKSB4 #5535
                  Winter work camping Sebastian Fl.
                  Summer in mountains of NC.

Vanity slide, FP, vac, , level-up,
                  thermo pane windows, dinette awning.
                  240 volt dryer, residential fridge, roof
                  satellite, Mor\Ryde pin box. Two bicycles
                  on front, two kayaks on back.

2008 F-350 4X4 Diesel CC LB H&S Tuner
                  Pressure Pro(10 tires), fold-a-cover, train horns,
                  34 gal fuel/tool in bed aux. tank, Trailer Saver.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X