Indiana Interstate Enterprises

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indiana Interstate Enterprises

This is probably no surprise to many, but we had really good service from Paul and Kay Cross today. They completed a number of warranty repairs for us, and checked and addressed a few other things at the same time. This included making sure that our brake hoses were clear of the suspension to prevent them chafing. They are very affable people, and a pleasure to deal with.
    Bill M, Ontario, Canada
    2015 MS 38RSSA #7348.
    2009 Ram Dually Diesel, 68RFE, 4.10 axles.
    In Good I Trust

Great to hear. We have an appointment with them in early July mostly PM stuff and to get Paul's eyes on my coach. He is also going to rework the battery compartment to have a bus bar so that I might more easily extend the batteries for service w/o digging through a nest of wires.

Regards:
    Michael and Katherine (Moe and Flo on the go)
    Full-time since March 2017

2016 F450, DRW, Crew Cab, Goodyear airbags, TrailerSaver TSLB2H hitch
    2014.5 Elite Suites 38RESB3, vanity slide, customized. #6987

Comment

Originally posted by willym View Post
      This is probably no surprise to many, but we had really good service from Paul and Kay Cross today. They completed a number of warranty repairs for us, and checked and addressed a few other things at the same time. This included making sure that our brake hoses were clear of the suspension to prevent them chafing. They are very affable people, and a pleasure to deal with.
      I whole heartedly concur with your assessment about Paul and Kay Cross. They worked on our coach last October and did a fantastic job. We will return to them for any future work needed.

Joe
      2014 Dodge 3500 Laramie 4x4 Flame Red Dually 3.73 Aisin transmission
      2012 DRV Select Suites 38TKSB3 #6011

Comment

I think for a lot of DRV customers, if Cross was not in business, they would have given up on the brand...they have done work for us twice and both times done well.
        Joe
        2005 36TK3 #1869
        2010 F450 Lariat

Comment

Bill,
          I think you and I were there at the same time. I was picking mine up yesterday just before noon.
          I went to Paul based on recommendations I read on this forum. I needed Paul to track down a leak that I had been chasing. Paul was able to find and repair the main leak but I encountered more rain getting in. Paul put additional time and materials into the job but refused payment for the additional work. He felt he should have found it the first time.
          No one likes to go in for service but going somewhere that you have confidence you will be getting reliable service at a fair price makes it more bearable.
          Paul at Indiana Interstate is worth the drive.
          M

2011 Mobile Suite 38RSSB3
          2011 F450 (Das Beast)

Comment

Paul Cross worked on my trailer back in 2011 and messed up my bedroom slide big time.Since that day the slide never closed right and he changed the rubber seal around the slide from the new way to the old way that DRV changed the design.The rubber seal was installed from the factory with the seal attached to the trailer and Paul decided to put the seal around the slide.The factory changed the design of the rubber seal in either 2007 or 2008 from the old way that they did in 2003.He did it without my permission.To be honest I do not think that he is that great.Dave Fought let Paul Cross go back when it was called Doubletree which it was at a different location in Indiana.

Comment

Perhaps it's just me, but if DRV has such a low opinion of Mr. Cross and Indiana Interstate, I'm puzzled why DRV would send their overflow/warranty work to him to perform. Things that make me go hmmm.......

Rusty
              Rusty & Sandy Creekmore
              2 Shelties - Coby & Callie + Conner the Campground Cat

Prior - 2004 MS 36RE3 #1291; Current - 2014.5 MS 38RSSA #6972

2016 Ram 3500 DRW Longhorn Crew Cab Long Bed, 4x4, 385/900 Cummins, Aisin AS69RC, 4.10, B&W RVK3600 hitch

Comment

Working...
              X