Top notch service / dealer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top notch service / dealer

well we made it to Rolling Retreats and NOW I understand what the hype is about ! GREAT PEOPLE and GREAT SERVICE . Wish I had ordered our coach from them originally!! As they say Slade knows his CHIT !! I AM ONE HAPPY CAMPER !!!! Thank YOU !

YUP!!!

We drove 1/1/2015 from NW WA to OK stayed three days and ordered our current DRV. WELL worth the drive, would do it again.
    39TKSB3 "Highly Elited"

2015 RAM LongHorn 3500 Dually CrewCab 4X4 CUMMINS/AISIN RearAir 385HP/865TQ 4:10's 37,500# GCVWR "Towing Beast" "HeavyWeight" B&W RVK3600

Comment

Yes, Rolling Retreats is all that! We discovered them several years ago and have been going there twice a year for Slade's excellent service. They are soooo busy, you need to make an appointment a couple of months ahead.
      Jan & Thomas
      2012 Mobile Suite 36RSSB3 #5942
      2012 Ford F350
      Fulltiming since 2006

Comment

We flew out from northern CA to order ours from Rolling Retreats and were very happy to have done so. When our trailer was ready for delivery, I drove out and picked it up. I stayed 5 days or so in Elk City at Rolling Retreats before heading home. I would do it again in a heart beat.
        2000 Kenworth T2000 w/ Cummins N14 and autoshift
        2017 Mobile Suites 40KSSB4

Comment

My fatal error was I was working for my Son building a Dental Clinic. I was planning to drive to OK to stay a few days to get the punch list done. I could not leave as they put a big rush on the job so I told my son to add the shipping and return shipping of my trade in on the cost of this sped up schedule. So my RV was delivered. There were things that came up or did not get addressed so I figured I would have the factory do my punch at the 1 year mark. BAD idea!!! I wish I had just had RR do the punch at the 1 year mark!!!

I may buy another DRV and "IF" I do we will stay at RR until the punch is completer to our satisfaction with no $$$ exchanging hands until list is complete. Once DRV has their money you will NOT get some of the harder things fixed! You will get "I have seen those tolerances in million dollar homes".

Pantry out of square 5/8" over it's depth for one. Looks great with the flooring lines running way out of parallel next to the cabinet.

39TKSB3 "Highly Elited"

2015 RAM LongHorn 3500 Dually CrewCab 4X4 CUMMINS/AISIN RearAir 385HP/865TQ 4:10's 37,500# GCVWR "Towing Beast" "HeavyWeight" B&W RVK3600

Comment

Working...
          X