Service Building

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service Building

Per Greg Vaughn this am the new Service Building stared operations yesterday. MUCH later than originally promised!
    39TKSB3 "Highly Elited"

2015 RAM LongHorn 3500 Dually CrewCab 4X4 CUMMINS/AISIN RearAir 385HP/865TQ 4:10's 37,500# GCVWR "Towing Beast" "HeavyWeight" B&W RVK3600

That is great that it is now open!! I know they have around 18 service bays and have room for quite a few more without having to send people over to Cruiser to park. I cannot wait to see the area where you can view options such as carpet,appliances,fabric and furniture!
    sigpicLocation: Enjoying the Cold Weather in Portage MI
    Enjoying the Suite Life!

Mobile Suites: 2012 Custom 43' Atlanta
    Tow Vehicle: 2004 SportChassis

GOD BLESS AMERICA & OUR TROOPS

Comment

I called for an appointment......booked till December! If I had a new rig needing warranty work and told 3 months they'd be buying the trailer back. This is totally unacceptable. If this is their response to being newly owned and their attempt at establishing a new reputation......they lost. They are leaving a lot of opportunity for competitive companies. I'm not sure I'd buy another DRV at this point. I had considered New Horizons. I'll be shopping a new rig in several years! DRV has just acquired strike one!

Comment

We were one of the first to use the new hookups. Very nice. Not everything was up and running, dump facilities not ready to use, the lounge was getting final touches. This was the end of August.

Comment

Quote " If I had a new rig needing warranty work and told 3 months they'd be buying the trailer back"

And exactly how are you going to make that work? Maybe there is a new law or something you should share with the rest of us.

Comment

Working...
          X