• Show
Clear All

• Mobile Suites Travel Edition

http://www.exploreusa.com/product/ne...kssb4-484624-5

Seen one like this?
    2005 36TK3 #1869
    2010 F450 Lariat

Originally posted by Wingnut60 View Post
    I have never heard of a Travel Suites. Wonder if it was a one off prototype?

Joe

Comment

Have no idea--been looking at new Suites and saw it. Looks just like the new floorplan KSSB4 except for the labels.

Hey, you got a new 43' unit, right? Have you had to make any major changes in where you stay due to length? We have done a lot of forest service/state park camping and wonder about the size.
      Joe
      2005 36TK3 #1869
      2010 F450 Lariat

Comment

Originally posted by Wingnut60 View Post
        Have no idea--been looking at new Suites and saw it. Looks just like the new floorplan KSSB4 except for the labels.

Hey, you got a new 43' unit, right? Have you had to make any major changes in where you stay due to length? We have done a lot of forest service/state park camping and wonder about the size.
        Joe
        Joe,

We just spent 5 weeks at Cedar Hill State Park in Cedar Hill, TX. You do have to do your homework. We scouted out the park before we needed it and found it has probably 30 or so sites that are 50' in length and also had 50 amp, water, and sewer. Of those, probably 7 or 8 also had an opening to the southern sky for our satellite tv. I don't have a portable dish so being able to get the signal from the top of the rig is very important to us.

Joe

Comment

Upon further review, ExploreUSA calls it a 36RSSB3. Only difference I can tell is decals on front...
          2005 36TK3 #1869
          2010 F450 Lariat

Comment

Working...
          X