Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

So, Ladies......!
    How do you bring the Holidays into your Suite??

I'm thinking of decorating with several wreaths inside and out, kinda simple.
    What ideas to you have?

Bonnie

For our 2nd Christmas

Last year we left "home" & spent Christmas in Gatlinburg. So we didn't really decorate. This year we're keeping it simple because there's a slight chance we'll be relocating either right before or the day after Christmas.
    But our "new to us" 4-ft tree went up over the weekend to get us in the mood. One of our sons bought a larger one, so he gave us his. We placed it on a table at the back window with a red tree skirt & love it.
    Found a magnetic wreath holder & bought a small wreath thinking we could stick it outside on something metal. Doesn't even stick to the door , because it's all fiberglass or plastic outside. So it came inside & is hanging on the refrigerator. Outside, we just put a bright red bow on the stair handle.
    Decided we will skip the stockings over the fireplace, but anticipate hanging Christmas cards on the slide surround. Did that last year in our other 5er & it looked festive.
    Noticed yesterday, that next door on the MH, they put an even bigger bow on their front. Showoffs!!
    Vickie & David
    SOITC #6956

2014 1/4 Mobile Suite Estates 38RSB3
    Alicia - Custom kitchen
    2014 F450 KR 4x4
    Titan 65g tank
    2015 Lance 1172

Working Fulltimers since March 2005: Lucky us, we get paid to live like this !!!

Comment

HO ho ho

Vicki -- take some pics!

I was wondering if the 3M hooks would hold up outside, or is a suction hook is better.
      Has anyone used them on their suite? Don't want to make a mark.. so need to double check before I start.

This is our first Xmas in the suite, we packed a box of decorations before moving out of the house, but cannot find it before heading south!

DH did say, 'decors are not going to be packed', so decorationg will need to be 'disposal'.

Will load photos when I'm done.

Comment

For our 2nd Christmas

This is it.
        Attached Files
        Vickie & David
        SOITC #6956

2014 1/4 Mobile Suite Estates 38RSB3
        Alicia - Custom kitchen
        2014 F450 KR 4x4
        Titan 65g tank
        2015 Lance 1172

Working Fulltimers since March 2005: Lucky us, we get paid to live like this !!!

Comment

We are living in our Select fulltime and brought 2 58 qt tubs with Christmas decorations. Also brought a 3 tree decoration that sits on a metal stand. I decorated it with very small ornaments and a small set of lights. It sits on the table, looks cute. We also hung our stockings from a string of beads I hung on the back window cornice box with push pins and pieces of wire. I have an angel, a santa, a small wreath, a mini tree sitting on the top ledge of our kitchen slide. We have the tk3 and I have 2 baskets on top of the pantry that hold the Christmas placemats, the table runner and various other holiday decorations. I hide the stuff with a couple of cheap vines from Big Lots. You can really bring a lot of holiday "stuff" for every type of holiday. Love all the storage in our coach.
          Jan & Thomas
          2012 Mobile Suite 36RSSB3 #5942
          2012 Ford F350
          Fulltiming since 2006

Comment

Working...
          X