Replacement chair recliners needed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement chair recliners needed.

Anyone that has gone thru this, I would like to hear from you and what you purchased to replaced the reclines. My 2011 36rssb has the built in dinette cabinet and new chairs together cannot go over 70 inch total. I would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks in advance,

We buy only BEST brand recliners for our RV's. This is our second MS and we have had them in both. At present we have a double electric powered recliner with storage in the center, I think they are calling them theater seating now.

Happy RVing.

Comment

We purchased electric recliners from Brad and Hall in Elkhardt In. For our 2013 suites. They are really durable.

Larry
      Larry the electricguy
      Betty the scrapbook diva
      Charter Members
      Full timers
      Ford 2001 F550 with rv bed
      Ford 2015 F550 with rv bed on order
      MS 2013 38 RSSB3 with vanity slide #6305
      Miss Lexi Rose toy mini schnauzer

sigpic

Comment

I've long been a fan of La-Z-Boy recliners. We had one that lasted around 20 years through me and then our youngest son. When we replaced our recliners, we went with a La-Z-Boy Reclinaway love seat. Even with the love seats, the backs will come off, making it easy to get them through the door. Jo like this model because as short as she is, it fit her legs pretty well. It also works very well for napping.

Terry
        Attached Files
        Terry and Jo

Mobile Suites 2010 38TKSB3 #5332
        2008 Ford F450
        2017 Ford Expedition XL as Tag-along or Scout

Our Photos on Smugmug

Comment

Stressless brand recliners.. love them..Replacing the new theater seating w/ 2 more ..
          2013 3500 RAM DRW Longhorn 4X4 , Aisen , 4.10 , Longbox
          2015 Lexington MS
          2015 Hyundai Elantra

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind" - Dr. Seuss

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.” ― Albert Einstein

Comment

Replacing all the "brand new" furniture with Lambright furniture.
            Kerry & Carol

2014 Ram 3500 Laramie, crew cab, LB, 4X4
            2015 DRV MS 43' Dallas
            Now a F/T'er

Comment

It's a matter of size and comfort. We have about 72" max to work with.

Over the years and our travels, have sat in Lambright recliners and their foam wasn't comfortable to my bad back.

Sat in a Catnapper, loved it, but was afraid it would hang over the slide floor too far as they are very puffy. A few months ago, Sat in a very comfortable Best Furniture Brand leather theater seating, but didn't have the $'s to buy a new sofa and loveseat. So we're using 2-cloth Lazyboy recliners that are only 32" wide (Pinnacle). They replaced a LzB leather Loveseat (also Pinnacle) that the leather was wearing pretty bad. If I were to do it again, would get the cloth rocker/recliner loveseat instead of individual ones. But they weren't on sale like the recliners were.

BTW: also had a Ekornes and it sat too low and didn't support my back properly. But one of our sons, it does help his back, so he got it.
              Vickie & David
              SOITC #6956

2014 1/4 Mobile Suite Estates 38RSB3
              Alicia - Custom kitchen
              2014 F450 KR 4x4
              Titan 65g tank
              2015 Lance 1172

Working Fulltimers since March 2005: Lucky us, we get paid to live like this !!!

Comment

The Ekornes do sit low.. for me too. They make a lift spacer for that.. I need to order one.. Stuff is soooo expensive..

cost me like $300.. just for a laptop swing table for it.. crazy... but In the long run.. it works for me.
                2013 3500 RAM DRW Longhorn 4X4 , Aisen , 4.10 , Longbox
                2015 Lexington MS
                2015 Hyundai Elantra

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind" - Dr. Seuss

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.” ― Albert Einstein

Comment

we bought La-Z-Boy aharbor Town recliners and like them.
                  http://www.la-z-boy.com/Product/12-3...mall-Recliner/
                  Fulltiming since 2009 with Dozer, our grey tuxedo cat 2012 MS 36TKSB4 pulled by a 2011 Ford F450 2005 Lance 1181 Truck Camper- our "vacation home"

Comment

Working...
                  X