Air fryer, perfect for Rv

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air fryer, perfect for Rv

I recently bought a 5 quart air fryer on QVC. It heats in 3 minutes and uses no oil. I take it with me in the Drv and it sets on dryer while traveling. No oil smell and easy clean up. It's my new favorite thing! Can even air fry turkey breast!
    Dave & Linda
    sigpic
    Sadie, our spoiled poodle
    2015 RESP4 Mobile Suite
    2011 F350 DRW

"Each day is a gift"

I know this is an older post, but just as you've noted. DW ordered one of those last yr. too. And I grumbled and humphed at another item on-board the coach. But, I'll have to admit we've (I've) really enjoyed everything cooked in it, and we still use it regularly. It's probably as quick cooking as a microwave only far more flavorful. Things that are supposed to, get nice and crispy! We even use it in instead of the grill for some items.

Be well.
    J & J
    DRV Suites, ES-38RSSA #9679
    GM Denali, 3500HD-Max, 4x CC, 8' DRW
    EZGo-txt, ClubCar Precedent

Comment

We bought 5 qt. air flyer last week as the DW does not have a convection oven in the stick built. but love the food that results.
      We have a bad experience and will return the unit which is manufactured under the name POWER AIR FRYER XL.
      The MFG Customer Service says, it is defective. The problem is the units omits a strong burnt plastic smell.
      What brand air fryers have been trouble free?

Clay

Clay & Marcie
      2016 MS 38PS3/Dallas Generator and other goodies
      2015 Freightliner M2 106
      No Pets

Comment

Oh, well that's unfortunate. Sorry to hear you had an issue. We're not familiar with another product. Ours indeed has POWER AIR FRYER XL labeling on it also. We've not noted any negative issues actually. We've used it approx 1-3 times a week over the last yr. It does exceptionally well with potato products to get a crispy exterior. Now I will add that many foods can & will omit some light smoke while cooking obviously. We typically place the device on the counter top near or under the stove exhaust fan for that reason. We cooked some bison steaks in it last evening that were very good. Best of luck on your search.
        J & J
        DRV Suites, ES-38RSSA #9679
        GM Denali, 3500HD-Max, 4x CC, 8' DRW
        EZGo-txt, ClubCar Precedent

Comment

Working...
        X