This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DRV Owners Manual information

There is a web site at at http://drv-owners-manual.com dedicated to DRV owners that has information on most of the items an owner would need for their 5th wheel.

If you have information to be posted, please send it along to John at [email protected]. I can accept all types of documents- pdf, zip, word, text, images, etc. If it is hard copy please send an e-mail to ask me for digitizing it. I hope all owners find this useful.

John McClun
    "motorcycle_jack"
    Happy Trails To You

Tom & Cheryl Brockman
    2015 39DBRS3, 2011 Ram 3500 Dually Cummins
    S.O.I.T.C. Charter Member
    Retired & Full timing

Thanks Tom -

John
    John & Bonnie Mc Clun
    2008 F-450 King Ranch Dually
    2011 MS TKSB3 #5793
    http://drv-owners-manual.com

Comment

Nice job! David
      David & Donna Driver |2017 F350 | 2011 MS 36RSSB3 w/Vanity Slide (#5642)
      sigpic

Comment

As I am looking at a 09 MS Atlanta I find this page to be most useful.
        Thank You.

Comment

Just wondering if and when the 2015 and 16 manuals will be posted?
          Thanks
          Frank and Gayle with Baxter and Bella (the mutts)
          2016 36RSSB3 #8099
          2016 Ram 3500 DRW Air Suspension, Aisin, Cargo Camera, 80 gallon transfer tank

Comment

Originally posted by hihocarp View Post
            Just wondering if and when the 2015 and 16 manuals will be posted?
            Thanks
            I've got the pdf files for 2015 and 2016, so I contacted them at DRV Owners Manual to see if they would give me an e-mail address so I could send them to them. We'll see what I get for an answer. Incidentally, there are three different brochures for 2015 and two for 2016.

If you don't care to wait for them to update DRV Owners Manual, contact me via private message with your e-mail address and I'll send them to you directly. The 2015 brochures are for Tradition, Full House, and Elite/Mobile Suites models combined. 2016 brochures are for Full House and Elite/Mobile Suites models.

EDIT: I was contacted by the webmaster at DRV Owner's Manual and sent him the pdf files of the brochures. Keep an eye on the site for 2015 and 2016.

Terry
            Last edited by millerjnt; 02-03-2016, 10:24 AM.
            Terry and Jo

Mobile Suites 2010 38TKSB3 #5332
            2008 Ford F450
            2017 Ford Expedition XL as Tag-along or Scout

Our Photos on Smugmug

Comment

Originally posted by 2 Da Wds View Post
              There is a web site at at http://drv-owners-manual.com dedicated to DRV owners that has information on most of the items an owner would need for their 5th wheel.

If you have information to be posted, please send it along to John at [email protected]. I can accept all types of documents- pdf, zip, word, text, images, etc. If it is hard copy please send an e-mail to ask me for digitizing it. I hope all owners find this useful.

John McClun
              "motorcycle_jack"
              I just tried to download the manuals, but the domain is no longer valid.
              2017 MS 36RSSB3; delivered GVW 16.8k, most options including fiberglass roof.

2012 F-350 King Ranch CC, 6.7, LWB, SRW, Air Lift air bags w/onboard compressor, Bilsteins, 1 1/4" rear anti sway bar, Oversized Tires, aFe Finned Aluminum Hi Capacity Diff and Trannie Pans, all fluids full synthetic, PIP & KEM Tunes with SCR4, Edge CTS gauge monitoring; plus a lot of unmentionables.

Comment

Originally posted by clev View Post

I just tried to download the manuals, but the domain is no longer valid.
                Yeppers. I just clicked the link both in the bar above the forums and in this thread and both took me to a site on Adidas shoes. Methinks someone needs to deactivate both of those links.

Terry
                Terry and Jo

Mobile Suites 2010 38TKSB3 #5332
                2008 Ford F450
                2017 Ford Expedition XL as Tag-along or Scout

Our Photos on Smugmug

Comment

Working...
                X