Rooftop AC unit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rooftop AC unit

I have a 2008 Mobile Suites 32tk3 model and want to put a 2nd ac unit in the vent of the bedroom
    In my breaker box there is a labeled breaker for a second AC unit but I can’t seemed to find the wires in the ceiling where I removed the vent. Should there be wires there? If so what color are they? I’ve found black/white wires but they go to the 12 volt fan I also have yellow and white wires. What should I be looking for? Thank you

Black, white and green. Look in the panel and see if labeled breaker is attached to any wires and see what color if it is.
    39TKSB3 "Highly Elited"

2015 RAM LongHorn 3500 Dually CrewCab 4X4 CUMMINS/AISIN RearAir 385HP/865TQ 4:10's 37,500# GCVWR "Towing Beast" "HeavyWeight" B&W RVK3600

Comment

it would be a white or yellow sheath covering a black, white and bare copper wire. White would be SOITC GENERAL FORUM wire for 15 amps and yellow would be CSS Examples wire for 20 amps. Just like in a house.

Bill

Comment

Okay thanks for the information I will be looking at it later in the week

Comment

Working...
        X