Replacement LP Pigtail Hoses

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement LP Pigtail Hoses

I'm hoping that someone can give me some insight on this issue. Given that one of my hoses has developed a leak, I need to replace the LP pigtail hoses that connect my LP tanks to my Mobile Suites gas distribution system. The current hoses are labeled TPA Model CVC3. Of course, TPA is a Chinese company that DRV probably chose due to cheapness. I cannot find these same TPA hoses or any other hoses, online, that are model "CVC3". The only model that I can find online are "QCC1". I want to make sure that I obtain and install the correct hoses. Any help would be appreciated!
    2013 Mobile Suites 43 Atlanta
    2012 F350 DRW 6.7L Turbocharged Diesel (3.73)

Measure the length of the hose and look at Amazon. Qcc1 is correct.

Comment

Thanks! The QCC1 hose looked like the right one, but I wanted to make sure.

Comment

I have an onboard Cummins propane generator which wouldn't start after approx three years. A mobile Cummins tech diagnosed lack of propane and recommended that I replace the fuel lines with 'high capacity' hoses. The twist on connectors are red vice green. Who knew? Worked like a charm. Therefore, if you have a propane generator take note.

Comment

I don't have an LP generator, but that is good to know.

Comment

Working...
          X