Unable to Locate GFCI reset in 2017 Mobile Suites Aire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kb0zke View Post
    Thank you for reminding us that some problems are pretty simple, and some are more complex. We should start with the simple things first and then move on to the more complex/expensive.
    You are very welcome kc0zke!
    I made sure to leave a response as to what it took to fix my problem in case anyone comes across a similar issue and has no idea where to begin.

Everyone have a blessed and safe day. This Texan is freezing in Ohio. Especially when it snows in April. Twice this month and the month isn’t over yet.

Comment

Well, if you are in your RV, at least you can plug in an electric heater.

You are welcome, and I am pretty sure all here can be glad you found your problem. It is always a nice feeling when one can "lend a hand," even if it is just some advice.

Terry
      Terry and Jo

Mobile Suites 2010 38TKSB3 #5332
      2008 Ford F450
      2019 Ford Expedition MAX as Tag-along or Scout

Our Photos on Smugmug

Comment

I am a new DRS 2008 owner, feeling very clueless. I am in a stationary situation, so there is no need to switch over to propane, for my water heater. I had hot water, but now I don't.
        I found the outside switch, which was on, but I don't know what the inside switch looks like. I understand it's inside of the lower cabinet. There are 2 brown switches that are not labeled, near the vacuum. Is one of them it?
        I had switched the switch marked water heater. It stayed lit, and had a default light.. However, I learned that was for gas, so I switched it off. Can you tell me if the brown switches are for hot water?

Comment

Originally posted by MDevlin5353 View Post
          I am a new DRS 2008 owner, feeling very clueless. I am in a stationary situation, so there is no need to switch over to propane, for my water heater. I had hot water, but now I don't.
          I found the outside switch, which was on, but I don't know what the inside switch looks like. I understand it's inside of the lower cabinet. There are 2 brown switches that are not labeled, near the vacuum. Is one of them it?
          I had switched the switch marked water heater. It stayed lit, and had a default light.. However, I learned that was for gas, so I switched it off. Can you tell me if the brown switches are for hot water?
          MDevlin,

Our DRV is a 2010, and I don't remember what things look like in a 2008, so here is a picture of where the second hot water switch is located. This is in the little closet right next to the entry door. You stated that you had a switch that had a default light for the LPG switch. In my photo, the switch for the electrical side of the hot water heater is just above the one with the default light.

I don't know if this will help you or not, and I hope that by quoting your comment that you get a notification that you got some kind of answer.

Terry and Jo

2008 Ford F450

Our Photos on Smugmug

Comment

Originally posted by MDevlin5353 View Post
            Follow up comment with regards to switches near the vacuum. I suspect that those may actually be switches for tank heaters, although in our 2010, we have 3 switches, one for each of the holding tanks. Below is a picture of the area below the "entry closet" where the fuses and breakers are located. Our three tank heater switches are the black ones near the top left of the cabinet.

Terry and Jo

2008 Ford F450

Our Photos on Smugmug

Comment

Working...
            X