Another Dealer Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Dealer Question

I've been working with both RV's for Less and Rolling Retreats for several months on a possible new JX450. I initially started with Rolling Retreats, but after awhile, Alicia started being slow on responses, to the point of frustrating me. To be fair, I'm sure I've frustrated her as well, as I've gone back and forth on new/used. I inquired about an in stock unit at RV's for Less, then started working on a build with them, and Karen and Butch have been very quick and responsive. They are also a little more conveniently located for us. On the other hand, I see that Alicia and Rolling Retreats is very active on the Facebook page, which I appreciate. My question, I guess - is either dealer better than the other? It seems that RV's for Less is more aggressively priced, but how about the purchase/post purchase experience?

We haven't had any experience with RVs for Less, we did stop in and meet Alicia and Slade a couple of years ago. VERY nice people! I wish we would've bought our unit from them but at the time I didn't know of their existence. I have only heard GREAT things of BOTH of them!! I would go with either, in your case deal with RVs for Less, what the heck, they're closer to you and conveient for "follow up" visits and maintainance issues. Happy searching!

Dan

Comment

Do not think you can go wrong with either of them. FWIW, have read about slow email responses from both of these dealers. Reading emails is not the only thing they have to do each day, and don't think either of them has a bunch of sales people hanging around to read emails. Stay with one of them, it will eventually work for you.
      2005 36TK3 #1869
      2010 F450 Lariat

Comment

If you haven't met Alicia in person, we did an interview with her a few months ago (https://youtu.be/OMFqMcXue_8). We unfortunately didn't purchase from them, but really wish we had. After some really bad experiences out west, we have all our DRV maintenance taken care of at Rolling Retreats. I haven't had any experience with RVs for Less, so I can't speak about them.
        2017 DRV 38RSSA Mobile Suites
        2016 Western Star 5700xe
        Our YouTube Channel

Comment

I bought my 18 MS 38 rasa from RVS for less in Knoxville in 17. I ordered it from Michigan and picked it up October 17. The ordering experience and pick up experience was outstanding! I had my RV serviced at the factory last fall. So I didnít deal with them for servicing.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback on the dealers!

Comment

Working...
            X