Indiana Chapter members or possible new members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indiana Chapter members or possible new members

To any exitsting Indiana Chapter members and anyone interested in joining the Indiana Chapter:

We are being asked to participate in the welcome for the start of the national rally. I have information on the purchase of shirts for the Indiana Chapter. If you are interested please send me a message. Remember that not all of the members of the Indiana Chapter are from Indiana. Our President is from Ohio! So if you are interested please let me know. [email protected]

Looking forward to seeing everyone in June.

Cherri
    Bob and Cherri Strohofer
    2006 38 RL3 #2730
    SOITC Charter Members

I know this is a old post, but we live in southern IN and was wandering about a Chapter down here around Evansville?
    Thanks for any info.

Comment

There is an Indiana chapter. It was formed in 2006 after the first national rally. The members of the Indiana chapter are from Indiana, Ohio, Mississippi, Florida. We usually have a spring rally and a fall rally, but last year was an exception. We incorporated our state rally with the 1st rally for the North Central Region. I post information about the rallies on the website and try to send emails to the current members that I have email info for. We are always open for suggestions for campgrounds for rallies. We have had our Indiana rallies in Indiana and Ohio. If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me and watch the forum for rally info. Hope to see you in Tennessee.

Cherri Strohofer
      North Central Region Director
      Bob and Cherri Strohofer
      2006 38 RL3 #2730
      SOITC Charter Members

Comment

Working...
      X