Goshen Rally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goshen Rally

Had a blast at the big Goshen rally and met a lot of new friends. I had a couple have me look at their 2006 Mobile Suites and they were looking to trade up to a newer model (not brand new). I have several coming in on trade now, but I can not find what I did with their info I don't want them to miss out. I think they were in spot 285 if I remember correctly. I am horrible with names, especially when I meet so many folks in 1 day, LOL. Anyway.... if anyone knows them, please tell them to call me or email at [email protected] so I can get them the info.

So looking forward to next year and the mini-rallies!!

Currently full timing in an 07 as someone came up here and got my new rig with the 70" TV. Man did I hate to see that one go!!

Love to all! Alicia <><

BTW..... Huge Shout Out to DRV for their wonderful presence at the rally. I thought that was AWESOME. Sure thought Beth and Chad did a super job at performing. Can't remember who else was up there. Told my kids about the card trick on magic night. They could not believe I put those cards down my shirt. I am sure I was all kinds of red in the face, LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Alicia View Post
      BTW..... Huge Shout Out to DRV for their wonderful presence at the rally. I thought that was AWESOME. Sure thought Beth and Chad did a super job at performing. Can't remember who else was up there. Told my kids about the card trick on magic night. They could not believe I put those cards down my shirt. I am sure I was all kinds of red in the face, LOL.
      Sounds like I missed all the entertainment, darn. Oh we'll, next year.
      Bruce
      2012 MS38RESB3 #6277
      2013 Super Duty F450 KR

Comment

You definitely need to come next year. The entertainment was great. Linda did a good job with all the organizing.

Comment

Originally posted by Alicia View Post
          You definitely need to come next year. The entertainment was great. Linda did a good job with all the organizing.
          Alicia,

I was there on Sunday but only for 4 hours. It was great see all the folks and their coaches.
          Bruce
          2012 MS38RESB3 #6277
          2013 Super Duty F450 KR

Comment

Working...
          X