North Central Region Rally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Central Region Rally

Check out the information on the 1st Annual North Central Region Rally on the 2013 Calendar on the SOITC website. Looking forward to seeing familiar faces and some new ones. I'm still gathering information for activities. Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. See you in September!!

Cherri Strohofer
    North Central Region Director
    Bob and Cherri Strohofer
    2006 38 RL3 #2730
    SOITC Charter Members

Hers' another reminder!!
    Don't forget the 1st Annual North Central Region Rally coming in September. Check out the information on the SOITC calendar or send me a message and I can fill you in. Already have several registered. Hoping for a really big group that wants to have fun!! See you in Septmeber.

Cherri
    Bob and Cherri Strohofer
    2006 38 RL3 #2730
    SOITC Charter Members

Comment

My last check with the campground showed 14 units registered. I'm working on events, etc. and hope to post some information in the next few days. Don't miss out on the 1st Annual North Central Region Rally!!

Cherri
      Bob and Cherri Strohofer
      2006 38 RL3 #2730
      SOITC Charter Members

Comment

Here are some things to look forward to at the rally:
        There is a company in Madison, Indiana called Wild Thing Jet Boats. We have an option of 2 different rides. "Wild Ride" is just what it says. A wild ride on the Ohio River lasting approximately 30 minutes at a cost of $25.00. The second option is a 2 hour 40 minutes Scenic Tour on the Ohio River at a cost of $45.00
        The Kentucky Speedway offers tours.
        A winery nearby offers Lasagna or Spaghetti Dinners.
        Planning a "Meet and Greet" or pot luck.
        Hope to have lots of relaxing and mingling scheduled too.
        So, if you haven't made your reservations its not too late!
        If you have made reservations and did not receive an email from me please let me know. Looking forward to the rally, its just a couple of weeks away.

Cherri
        Bob and Cherri Strohofer
        2006 38 RL3 #2730
        SOITC Charter Members

Comment

Working...
        X