Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• willym
    replied
    There is only the national (international?) rally shown for 2016. I'm sure that regional rallies are being planned now and will show up on the calendar in due course, and probably on the forum also. It all takes time, and remember that all of these events are organized by volunteers who are, quite often, still working for a living. We were invited to an owners luncheon in the RGV last winter and we weren't even owners at that time. We had a good time and were made to feel very welcome.

Leave a comment:

• Leo the Brit
    replied
    Thank you Bill - and yes, I'm a Limey. Been spending 6/8 months a year in the USA since 09 now. I've done what you've suggested - not seeing any local stuff. I'm surprised as I thought events be they national or local would all be in a REALLY obvious place.

Leave a comment:

• hitchup
    replied
    Sometimes the Snowbirds have an impromptu get-together and put it on the forum. You sort of have to read the forums each day to see if it's Breakfast at XXX or Lunch at XYY.

We've been invited by other Suite owners with a knock on our door. But unfortunately, David still works 5 days a week, so we can't get away to some of the events.

Leave a comment:

• willym
    replied
    Welcome to the forum Leo. Judging by your forum name you are a "limey" like me.

Go to the SOITC Website (it's a pick in the Guest Area of the forum) On there go to "Calendar of Events" (or something like that) on the left hand side to see the dates for smaller regional rallies. There is usually also a winter get together in Florida I think.

Leave a comment:

• Leo the Brit
    started a topic Local events

Local events

I'm brand new to the club with my 15 Mobile Suite Estates 39RESB3. I can see the bigger rally's/campouts posted on here but don't see ANY smaller local events anywhere and have had a good search.

Isn't there a central calendar where local chapters post their campouts so as to allow a roving RV'er to choose friendly groups to visit as they meander around the USA.

I'll be in Florida from December 1st for over 3 months and would be surprised if SOITC members didn't have some campouts/meetups planned.
Working...
X